Chapter 22

I screamed for Seth as Asher went straight for Ace' neck, I could see Tanner in the corner of my eye watching intently. Tears started forming in my eyes and Asher snapped his head towards me noticing, he walked slowly over to me extending his arms but I moved away and gave him a disgusted glare.

"Leave." I avoided his gaze and walked around him helping Ace up. I could hear Asher growling behind me.

•••

After leaving school early due to constant vomiting I sat at the pack house watching tv while Leah and Eden laughed up the stairs.

"Eva we missed you today!" Leah pouted and Eden nodded in agreement. I smiled and hugged them both. Seth and Asher came up I growled at Asher and he smiled sexily, I sighed realizing how much we actually fight. Bane came up and we all enjoyed another movie.

"That's so dumb." Leah sighed frustrated at the movies ending but continued to text Michael.

"I don't think you have the right to judge a movie you didn't even watch half the time because you were busy texting pretty boy." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her phone scrolling through her texts. I whistle.

"Wow Leah getting dirty." I wiggled my eyebrows throwing the phone to Eden who reacted similarly.

Leah snatched the phone back.

"You know you have to tell him about the whole wolf thing." Eden solemnly says.

I look down sadly too.

"Rules still apply to you sis, you tell him and if he doesn't accept you as a wolf and threatens to tell the humans I have to kill him, if he accepts you I will allow him to join the pack and live with you." Asher reiterates the rules, normally humans aren't allowed to know about wolves but human mates of wolves love each other so much they don't dare put the pack in danger, it's the only exception.

I sadly curl into Asher realizing how lucky I am to have him. Asher puts his hand under my shirt drawing circles on my lower back with his thumb, I close my eyes and savour his touch.

•••

After chatting for another hour or so we all went to bed, I laid with a sports bra and shorts on, Asher walked in a froze. I giggled and he came picking me up and setting me on his lap so I was straddling him. I pressed my forehead against his and closed my eyes smiling. He kissed me gently holding my cheek I kissed back, I could feel him nipping at the bottom of my lip for entrance, I opened my lips and his tongue roamed. He broke away and moved down my neck, I extended it giving him more access. His hands rested on my hips I could feel him sucking and biting at my skin leaving obvious hickeys, he stopped at my sweet spot and looked up at me, I nodded slowly and hesitantly but I wanted him. He nipped for awhile before biting hard and deep he flipped us over so I was under him and trapped me in between his legs and arms.

Pain.

Pain shot through my body but was taken over by pleasure, I arched my back and closed my eyes moaning in ecstasy, I gripped the grey duvet tightly while Asher licked the blood off my neck. I was breathless and exhausted but I've never felt so good in my life. I lay next to him and cover my face because I knew I was blushing, he took my hands and move them away.

"Never cover yourself up, a flower is beautiful and should always bloom." He whispered to me, I smiled and cuddled impossibly close to him inhaling his sweet scent.

•••

I woke up terrified by an alarm, I groan as this repeatedly happens. I move my hands around the bed and discover Asher is gone, I pull the duvet over my head and sulk for a little. The duvet gets ripped off of me and the sun blinds me.

"Get up Eva." Asher laughs. I scowl at him and drag myself out of bed.

Looking in the washroom mirror I gape, hickeys covered my neck and a beautiful mark was shown, a pitch black wolf howling at the moon with the name, Alpha Asher Lance printed under. I smiled recalling last night, Asher sneaks his arms around me and kiss my mark causing me to shiver in delight.

"You're mine." He growls possessively.

I was his.