Chapter 9

The smell of blood invaded my nose, my whole body ached. I was in a small room, a familiar scent surrounded me. I was back home in my old pack, I'm assuming this is okay because Asher had never addressed joining his pack. I slowly got up and a wave of pain rippled through my body.

"Just stay down Eva," the familiar voice of the one and only. Jace Hayes.

I looked at him and glared.

"Why were you out in the middle of the forest, you should have been with Asher." Jace was crossed with me but I didn't care.

Silence was all Jace got from me, I saw his jaw tighten.

"Dammit Eva stop being so stubborn!" Jace slammed his fist on the bed causing it to shake. Usually I would be a smart ass to Jace but he was actually scary sometimes. I kept giving him the silence treatment and after a few minutes he just left. I lay back staring at the ceiling, I was completely broken.

"Where is she!" The unmistakable voice of Asher boomed throughout my tiny house.

"Asher calm down." It seemed that Seth was here also.

I didn't want to face any of them, I made the choice to force my body up. Pain surged in many places. I made it to the window on the other side of my bed and opened it, my house didn't have a second floor so I just rolled out of the window landing on my back. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from screaming in agony, I pushed myself up and leaned against the side of my house. Slowly I was able to make it deeper into the Redstone pack forest, I was exhausted and my legs gave in. I started crying, I cried and cried until tears wouldn't come out. I've never felt so much pain in my life, my heart was being pulled out and my stomach felt like an endless void. I felt someones presence but didn't care.

"Eva you should come back," a gentle voice spoke to me.

I looked up to see Asher's Gamma, Bane standing there.

"Tell Asher to go fuck himself." I lay motionless with anger coursing through me.

He sighed and started walking back. I knew he was gonna tell Asher I was here, I forced myself up again leaning against a tree. I kept biting my lip to stop myself from screaming, I hadn't made it far but I was making progress.

"Eva please." I heard a regretful Asher behind me. I just kept walking not caring about what he had to say. He was coming closer, he reached out to me.

"Don't touch me you disgusting scum, go put your hands on Sophie." I spoke in a firm tone.

"Eva," he had softened his tone.

I closed my eyes and felt a tear roll down my cheek, another one came down followed by another. I tried wiping them away but I just completely broke down instead. I sat down leaning against the tree crying my heart and soul out, I didn't let Asher come near me. Bane and Seth come near, I send them glares and I grit my teeth in warning.

"Eva I'm sorry." Asher didn't say that but Bane did in a soft whisper. Something came over me and I hugged Bane like my life depended on it, I could hear Asher snarl but I clung onto Bane even if he tackled me when we first met.

"Bane." Asher growled a warning which made me cling harder to Bane. After a few minutes of growling and snarling Asher caved in and 'allowed' Bane to carry me back. I fell asleep against Bane's chest.

•••

By the time I woke up I was on a familiar large bed with a grey duvet, I was in Asher's bed. I struggled out and opened the door quietly into the kitchen where Leah, Eden, Seth, Bane and Asher were all sitting and watching a movie like nothing happened. I stared wide eyed.

I officially hate everyone around me.