Chapter 17

I'm positive if we ran into Asher we would be dead so I was in charge of keeping track of Asher's scent. Eden and Leah stalked in front of me I stayed behind them and whiffed the air every thirty seconds or so. I've thought about the whole Luna thing once or twice and honestly the fact I'm disobeying Asher and walking off to my own death is not something a Luna would do, but I have good intentions of protecting the pack and avoiding another injured.

Eden and Leah suddenly stopped in their tracks, they got into attack position crouching down. Six rouges came out and surrounded us, you could tell they were rogues because of their distinct burgundy fur dotted with splattered blood. Revealing their blood laced fangs, one rogue charged for Eden she jumped out of the way in time to avoid a bite but Leah was not so lucky. The rogues fangs dug into Leah's brown coat, she whimpered loudly. I jumped onto the rogue and rolled, I landed on top sinking my fangs into its neck, the rogue struggled but breathed its last breath.

Three rogues went for me while the two others stayed holding Leah and Eden off. One of the rogues sunk their teeth in my leg, I fell and one of the rogues had their teeth around my neck. I'm gonna die aren't I, in fear I closed my eyes only to hear whimpering from the rogue the other one was ripped off of me. A enormous pitch black wolf stood in front of me I looked into its eyes and I couldn't mistaken those brown eyes dotted with golden flecks. Asher.

He killed the three rogues while the other two were ripped apart by a grey wolf standing protectively in front of Eden's bloody body, she had shifted back.

"Eva!" Asher growled at me, I whimpered and looked down. I'm much smaller then Asher, Seth's wolf was much bigger then Eden's human body so he carried her on his back, Leah limped covered in blood and wounds. Asher grabbed me by the neck being careful not to harm me with his teeth but he was angry.

Asher dragged me all the way back by the neck. When we all got back Asher threw me on the ground and shifted, Seth shifted already throwing Asher a pair of shorts.

"Eva what the hell was that! You could've died!" His voiced boomed throughout the pack grounds, I whimpered and backed away.

Leah shifted and pulled on a large shirt Seth had given her. He had slipped one on Eden too, Asher threw me his shirt and I assumed he wanted me to shift. I shifted pulling on the shirt.

"Who's idea was this!" Asher looked at Leah and I.

"Mine." I spoke up before Leah could say anything. I started feeling lightheaded and my blood ran cold, I remembered my injury where the rogue bit me, it had bled out so much. Everything went pitch black.

**Asher's POV**

"Calm down man." Seth told me this at least fifteen times now and I've been walking back and forth tugging at my hair and throwing things around. Eden and Eva were taken to the hospital and Leah was bandaged up.

"What the hell happened anyways Leah!" I screamed at her.

She stayed silent, shes been giving me the silent treatment ever since we found them. Sophie walked into the hospital unexpectedly.

"I heard about what that bitch did, she doesn't deserve you or the title of Luna. She disobeyed you and I would never do that I'm more fit for the position." Sophie slyly wrapped her hands around my arm.

"Sophie shut up I don't want to deal with you right now." I tensed up.

"Asher please, I'll let you do me anytime you want, plus Eva messed up bad she's just some useless girl who came from a run down pack." She smirked.

I lost my temper and grabbed her by the neck lifting her off the ground and slamming her into the wall. She lost consciousness and Seth grabbed me holding me back from ripping her throat out as she was rushed to an emergency room.