Chapter 18

I opened my eyes to the bright white light and I thought I was dead for a second but I'm pretty sure I would be in hell. The room is surrounded completely with white walls and no windows, the bed is so small I barely fit on it. I try to get up and my head pounds and spins, I flop back down on my pillow looking at the bruises and wounds that scattered my body.

Recalling the six rogues that attacked us in the forest sent shivers up my spine, not only because I'm so injured but because I killed someone.

"Where is she!" The unmistakable voice of the one and only Asher Lance comes crashing into the room quite literally causing a scene. I pull the blanket over my head hoping he doesn't see me but that obviously isn't going to work.

Asher jerks the blanket off of me causing waves of pain to shoot through my body. I scream not because of Asher but because all my wounds had started opening up again.

"Asher stop it!" Leah comes.

"Shut up Leah you shouldn't have a problem doing that since you've been keeping quiet for days now!" Asher turned furiously at Leah.

Days?! I've been asleep for days and I wasn't even aware.

"You hurt her!" Leah screams back, Asher turns to me in panic and notices the bleeding through the bandages and calls for a doctor.

After he bandaged the sixth wound he left in silence. Asher was against a male doctor touching me but Seth held him back.

"Wheres Eden." I speak quietly, I lost a lot of my voice and my throat was dry. Leah got me a glass of water and it was probably the best water I've had in my whole life.

"She's in the other room, she woke up yesterday." Leah sits at the end of the bed.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask avoiding a very angry Asher slumping in the corner.

"About three days, I didn't lose as much blood as you both did so I didn't pass out." Leah rubs my back comforting me.

"Thats good I'm relieved." I smile at her.

"I'm not relieved that my mate and may I say future Luna disobeyed my orders and almost got herself killed!" Asher came closer to me, I looked down at the white sheets and stopped talking completely.

Asher tried to reach my cheek but I backed away shooting him a warning look. Leah glared at him, Seth brought Eden in who was in a wheelchair. I looked at her perking up to see she was okay, I tried to get up from the bed but my legs were completely numb. I was headed for the floor but Asher caught my waist in time, I pulled his hands off me and leaned on Leah for support.

"Eva I'm so happy you're okay." Tears stained Eden's cheeks as we hugged, Leah joined and we all cried.

"I'm okay you're both alright." Leah whispered. Asher pulled me back onto the hospital bed and he was furious, his eyes flashed with anger the golden flecks were gone.

"What the hell were you three thinking!" Asher pounded the bed with his fist causing me to shake in fear. My vision became blurry and tears rolled down freely, I was terrified.

Asher noticed, I closed my eyes in complete fear. Asher slid his hand onto my cheek and caressed it, I leaned into his hand as the familiar sparks flew and butterflies erupted from my stomach.

Seth nuzzled Eden's neck and she closed her eyes savouring the feelings. I looked at Leah and she was sad, its odd she's never found her mate before. I have high hopes but I worry for her now because she has nobody, she has Eden and I but with her mate it would be a lot different.

"By the way who killed that one rogue who was dead before we arrived?" Asher rested his hand on mine.

The three of us looked at each other, I just remembered. Eden shook her head, Asher turned to Leah who also shook her head and then he turned to me. I looked down avoiding his eyes, would he want to look a killer in the eyes?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

Busy week for me guys so I've been updating a lot due to my finals coming up for my first semester courses.

I never thanked you guys for 1K reads and over 150 votes so thank you guys so much :))

Don't forget to share, vote, comment, and most importantly FOLLOW!

••- Astral