Chapter 21

"I'm so happy to be back in the pack grounds." I mutter angrily to Leah and Eden, we kicked Asher to the next car because we and when I say we I mean I couldn't stand him.

Eden rubbed my back calming me down, Leah looked out the window muttering angrily. My eye kept twitching the whole ride back as we parked in front of the pack house, I got out storming like a child upstairs locking Asher out of his own bedroom.

I walked around the room for a little while pondering what to do. I curl up in my sheets and sob for a little bit, I could hear Asher whimpering outside but choose to ignore it. Out of frustration apparently Asher breaks the damn door down causing me to fall right off the bed in fear.

"What the hell!" I scream getting up
from the ground, Asher looked apologetic when he saw me on the ground.

"I'm so sorry Eva." He looked down. I grabbed him in a tight hug feeling him hug me back I felt relaxed instantly breathing in his amazing scent and forgetting everything for just a few seconds, everyone struggled with homework that night constantly being distracted by the TV or our phones until Eden being the smart one took our phones and unplugged the TV. Asher and Bane had passed out and I had managed to get through some calculus whilst Seth and Eden cuddled on the couch and Leah busily texted away, assuming to Michael.

I leaned against Asher feeling him stir in his sleep, I rested my head against his shoulder and let myself drift off to sleep.

•••

Awoken by the terrifying sound of Eden's alarm clock all of us rushed to get ourselves ready for another day, shoving down pancake after pancake while dressing ourselves was new. Jumping into Asher's car we sped to the school followed by the rest of the pack members who hadn't dropped out yet and that of course included Sophie who might I add is extremely persistent.

As we arrived to the school entrance I grabbed my books and jumped out of the car followed by Leah and Eden who shared the same class as me. Asher, Bane, and Seth shared another. Asher grabbed me quickly by the wrist and spun me around kissing me swiftly on the lips, his lips were magnificent as they moved expertly he grabbed my behind and squeezed it causing me yelp and open my mouth allowing him to slip his tongue in.

"Ew! Eva I didn't know you were into that kinda stuff." Leah taunted as Eden looked away in horror. Asher pulled away and smirked devilishly as I hit him on the chest lightly, Seth kissed Eden quickly and Asher returned one last peck on the cheek and we all separated. Leah and Michael were really hitting it off in Chemistry as they paid no attention to the teacher but only themselves. Eden and I murmured quietly about the whole school thing so far.

"I think humans are strange and oblivious." Eden whispered as the teacher droned on about formulas.

"We have to remember we're technically humans too." I whispered back causing Eden to step on my foot playfully.

"What do you mean technically?" A boy sitting behind us with a nasty habit of eavesdropping had heard. Eden and I froze and looked behind us. Tanner Jacobs a boy with curly blonde hair and ocean blue eyes stared at us with an eyebrow raised.

"Eden! Eva! Pay attention!" The teacher yelled as we turned around quickly dodging his question.

After Chemistry had ended we went and sat down for lunch all meeting at the same table. I waved to Ace and noticed Tanner watching us, I rolled my eyes obviously at him. Asher had gotten out of gym and tried hugging me as I pushed his sweaty body away from me playfully the boys argued about who had done better in gym, being wolves you could imagine how well they played.

Ace approached me for the first time after that awkward hug, Asher growled possessively and I stepped on his foot as hard as I could as a warning.

"Eva I think I like you." Ace said out loud.