Chapter 27

"I'm the new Luna everyone!" Sophie screamed from the top of her lungs, I could feel my anger seethe.

"You are not the Luna you won't ever be the Luna I am the Luna so you better believe it!" I got right up in her face and she trembled immediately, I growled and surprised myself with the dominance. Sophie looked scared but determined, before I could rip her throat out Asher stopped me, I felt his warm hand tighten around mine, my whole body relaxed.

I sighed.

I walked away and grabbed a glass of wine while I tuned into Asher and Sophie's conversation.

"She's your Luna please respect her." I hear Asher say kindly but firmly, I smiled at how kind he could be, but I was also angry it was Sophie.

I took a sip from the glass of red wine while the Luna of the Whispers Reign pack a isolated pack that ruled the southern forests approached me. She was a strange Luna, she's lived in isolation for so long, I could see the fear and loneliness in her eyes. I hugged her on impulse, I felt her whole body tense up and then her eyes filled with tears, they flowed down her pale cheek, I felt myself begin to feel the same as I did when I was in my old pack.

Asher frowned, I saw a tall man with pale skin and dark emerald eyes approach us, he took the Luna and embraced her, I looked sadly at her. She smiled at me.

"Thank you." She whispered.

I smiled brightly holding back the tears as  the two walked away hand in hand.

I felt Asher's arms wrap around me.

I cuddled into him.

"Uh." Leah and Eden both stood there awkwardly, I glared at them.

They ripped me off of Asher and we all headed to dance, many wolves mingled until the moon rose in the sky.

I laughed as I twirled around with Leah and Eden until we all were dizzy. In the corner of my eye I could see Michael, Seth, and Asher with admiration in their eyes. I smiled at Asher and bit my lip taunting him, he smirked and walked over to me, I laughed. We danced and danced until the moon was at its peak, when the music slowed down and the wolves started howling.

Asher walked on staged and dragged me behind him, I swallowed the lump in my throat and faced everyone.

"This is my mate, my other half, my everything, this is your Luna. She's the woman that will rule with kindness and humility. I ask all of you as my pack members and fellow Alpha's, the future Luna's and allies of my pack to accept her as one of your own." Asher beamed and looked down at me, I gulped.

"I have met amazing people today, both wise and young, I have learned much about my pack, it's strange to think this is my pack now too, I want to love each and every single one of you with all my heart if you will let me, I hope for the best of Luna's through this generation after me, but for now please accept me." I bowed to the crowd as everyone began cheering.

I smiled.

•••

The party ended late, everyone had retired to bed, the Alpha's and Luna's from nearby packs and allied packs had headed home.

I slipped my dress off and wiped the makeup off, I pulled the pin in my hair and waves of blonde flowed out.

I slipped on one of Asher's large shirts and curled in bed, I heard the bathroom door opened and Asher himself dripping wet stood there. I huffed and turned the other way, he laughed at me. I felt the darkness flood the room and warm arms embrace me. I smiled more than I ever did before I met him.

"You did wonderful." He whispered in my ear.