SuperKate visits the pizzaria :DDD

Goose~ HEYY EVERYONE WE GOT COMPANY!!Superkate: oooohhhh who?Goose~ XD you. You are here. At the pizzaria.
Bb~ Kate? Is that you?
Superkate: oh. Hehehe Hey everyone! Heyz BB! What's up!?
Bb~ Hi! Nothing much. Nobody comes to a pizzaria for breakfast normally.  

Bonnie~ hi SuperKate! Good to meet you!

Superkate: that makes sense. hi Bonnie! You look more purpleish in person.
Bonnie~ thank you! And here is Chica and Freddy.  

Chica~ *walks over* Hello! 

 Freddy~ Hello SuperKate! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

Superkate: Oh sheesh! It's Freddy! Wait, there's nothing to be scare of. A friend of Goose is a friend of mine!
Freddy~ Glad you think so! We really try not to scare people.  

Bonnie~ Oh Foxy is probably still in Pirate Cove. 

 Goose~ HEY FOXY!

 Foxy~ WHAT? 

 Goose~ SUPERKATE IS HERE! COME SAY HI! 

 Foxy~ COMING!

Superkate: ...! Sheesh is foxy fast! My god!Foxy~ * Hai! I'm Foxy, and for the complement.Superkate: uh, hey! So, wait, where's Golden Freddy?Golden Freddy~ *giving SuperKate Bunny ears*  

Goose~ I don't know *chuckle* but he's definitely not BEHIND you.

Superkate: Stop it! I know you're behind me Golden Freddy! I have a sister who does that to me all the time!! You can't fool me!! :)Goose~ XD

Golden Freddy~ Hello SuperKate! How are you?

Superkate: I'm good! Ya know, this is great! A chance to get out of the Superkate and into the real world.... wait a second, is this the real world?Bb~ Nope! You're in Gooseville! Located right above Friendship, the capital! 

Goose~ *whispering* psst BB, don't tell her everything, I got an image to keep. 

 Bb~ Ok!

 Bonnie Foxy Chica and Freddy~ ...

Superkate: O_o XD oh BB, you goof!Golden Freddy~ XD  

Goose~ Hey Foxy where is Mangle?

 Foxy~ *blushing* uh why are you asking me? What makes you think I know where she is? 

 Mangle~ *coming out of pirate cove* Did somebody say we had visitors? * Looks at SuperKate* Are you SuperKate? 

 Goose~ uh huh. No idea.

 Foxy~ ...

Superkate: ya know, I have played FNAF one time. The second game. I got passed the first night, but I was sooooooo freaked out....Mangle~ haha! Yeah I personally think that the second game is the scariest. 

Foxy~ Ditto.  

Freddy~ Hate to admit it, but the animatronics in that game are FREAKY.  

Goose~ I was thinking the same thing.

(Note this was written BEFORE FNAF 4)

Superkate: by a mile.
Goose~ We need all of the other animatronics up in here! Where are the other Toy animatronics, BB?  

Bb~ um I think it was something about they wanted to play Rumi. 

 Goose~ ugh. I'll be right back. *leaves the restaurant* 

 Bonnie~ ok then?

Superkate: ! Don't leave! :0Freddy~ It's ok she'll be back. Literally in a few minutes.