Jacob, what do you talk to Foxy about?

Asker: dragoncheesecake

Goose~ yay somebody asked Jacob a question!

Golden Freddy~ * appears* hi Goose!

Goose~ sup GF! So you know the total fiasco that happened yesterday?

Golden Freddy~ You mean the one where your friend thought you were calling me "girlfriend" instead of "Golden Freddy"?

Goose~ *facepalm* No, the other one.

Golden Freddy~ Oooh you mean the one with Jacob!

Goose~ Noooo I mean that Marshmallows were taking over Gooseville YES THE ONE WITH JACOB!

Golden Freddy~ yeah what's the problem?

Goose~ I have to ask him this question. *shows GF her phone*

Golden Freddy~ ah. Think he'll answer it?

Goose~ I have my ways of making people talk.

Golden Freddy~ So you are going to plead him for the sake of Wattpad?

Goose~ yeah pretty much.

*later*

Goose~ hey Jacob!

Jacob~ Uh hi.. Goose?

Goose~ yup it's me! (I'm punny) anyway so you know what happened yesterday?

Jacob~ uh yeah?

Goose~ *looks around to make sure there are no customers* uh you got a question.

Jacob~ Oh no. No no no I just got this as a summer job!

Goose~ But there isn't any currency in Gooseville! What did you do that for?

Jacob~ my boss pays me USD.

Goose~ oh that makes sense.

Jacob~ alright fine. What's the question?

Goose~ *reading from phone* What do you talk to foxy about?

Jacob~  I don't know. My life I guess? I just talk to him like a friend, you know, my wife just had a baby boy about a month ago I told him that. I just talk to him about my job and stuff like that. It's kinda nice talking to something without having to care what they think.

Goose~ congrats on the baby! I'm the same way kinda. That's pretty much the reason I created Gooseville. I can have imaginary friends and create an entire restaurant for these characters and stuff. It's embarrassing but I feel like I almost confide in these animatronics...

Jacob~ wow that's deep. I guess I do the same.

Goose~ and actually I have a question of my own- what did Foxy tell you in Pirate Cove?

Jacob~ He told me that you have some kind of Wuttpad-

Goose~ Wattpad.

Jacob~ -Wattpad account and you ask people for questions- or dares- and the animatronics do them. He also said that they have feelings and he enjoys it whenever I talk to him. So he's been secretly active this whole time?

Goose~ day and night.

Jacob~ *gulp* he said something earlier about only killing night guards, is that true?

Goose~ sir, ever since I went into the employees only room and hid behind *cough* uh a Freddy Fazbear suit, I made it so the security guard can patrol at home. Besides, who in the right mind would sneak in THERE at night.

Jacob~ wait, they kill ANYBODY at night?

Goose~ uh not everybody. People under 18 can come in here and be physically safe, but believe me, it gets creepy..

Jacob~ I don't want to know more about that. Is it the same way with all the other locations in the FNAF circle?

Goose~ yup. You might see Mangle in Pirate Cove from time to time.

Jacob~ rawr. Last question, what does FNAF Stand for?

Goose~ Five Nights at Freddy's. It's a horror game.

Jacob~ do you play as a security guard?

Goose~ yup.

Jacob~ I never would have guessed. I'm not playing that game anytime soon.

Goose~ me neither, my laptop won't let me.

Jacob~ 0.0

Goose~ what?

Jacob~ Nothing...

Goose~ oh have you met Golden Freddy?

Chica~ *from the stage* Hey cupcake! Try not to freak him out a hundred times in 24 hours ok? Gracias!!

Goose~ Oh yeah! Sorry! Sorry I'm not suppose to show you Golden Freddy until you get settled in.

Jacob~ let's give it five nights before I meet this "Golden Freddy" character.

Goose~ I like your style Jacob. Any Five Nights at Freddy's references make my day :3