Lalalalala

Golden Freddy~ *staring at Goose's phone* nope. No dares. No questions. *turns on music* I GOT MY EYE ON IIIIT!! I GOT A NEW PASSENGER, TO-

Chica~ what are you singing?

Golden Freddy~ I got my eye on it by Toby Mac.

Chica~ what songs does she have on here? *takes phone* *scrolls* the girl only has seventy six songs? And almost all of these are Christian.

Golden Freddy~ are you judging her?

Chica~ no. *puts on face2face*

Golden Freddy~ what song is this?

Chica~ it's called Face2Face by Mandisa.

Mangle~ *comes in* hey what you guys- IM LEANRIN THAT THE WORLD I KNOW IS NEVER GUNNA FEEL LIKE HOME TILL IM FACE TO FACE, FACE TO FACE WITH YOU MY SAVIOOOOR!

Golden Freddy~ ... THE BEAUTY THAT WAITS AHEAD!! I JUST WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE! CLOSE ENOUGH TO FEEL YOUR HEART!!

Chica~ Epic haha.

Golden Freddy~ *ahem* I know. I haven't sang for a while.

Goose~ CLOSE ENOUGH TO FEEL YOUR HEART! Face to face face to face with you my savior... Hey you guys are listening to my music!

Golden Freddy~ *chooses new song* yup.

Goose~ What's this one? *waits for half a second* never mind.

Golden Freddy~ Starring at a stop sign watchin people drive by, Toby Mac on the radio..

Goose~ .... YOUR AN OVERCOMERRR!! STAY IN THE FIGHT TLL HE FINAL ROUND!!

Goose and Golden Freddy~ JUST TAKE A BREATH DONT FORGET HANG ON TO HIS PROMISES! He wants you to know..

Mangle~ THAT YOUR AN OVERCOMER!!

Chica~ am I the only person who doesn't know these songs? *takes phone* YES DAVID CROWDER!! *puts on here is our king* guess the song.

Goose and Golden Fredy~ Here is our king.

Chica~ how did you..

Goose~ it's one of favorite songs. I love that guy!

Chica~ From wherever spring arrives..

Goose~ a trace of what we're looking for..

Golden Freddy~ the time has come, and here he is..

Goose Chica and Golden Freddy~ HERE IS OUR KING HERE IS OUR LOVE HERE IS OUR GOD WHOSE COME TO BRING US BACK TO HIM HE IS THE ONE HE IS JESUS!!

Mangle~ I like this song too!

Goose~ ha'me the phone *takes phone* puts new song on*

Mangle~ what song is this?

Golden Freddy~ I don't know this song...

Chica~ neither have I!

Goose~ Lord I'm ready now, all the walls are down, time is running out.. And I wanna make this count.. I ran away from you! And I did what I wanted to.. But I don't wanna let you down, so Lord in ready, now. Lord I'm ready, now.

*song plays*

Goose~ love this song ^^

Mangle~ May I choose a song? *takes phone* oh I love this song! I'd listen to it in parts and service all the time...

Goose~ ah.. True to who you are you saw my heart and made me something out of nothing.. I don't need my name in lights I'm famous in my fathers eyes! It's all his stage He knows my name!!

Mangle~ he knows my name... Francisca Battistelli.

Goose~ hey what's this next song?

Chica~ I've never heard it.

Goose~ neither have I.

Golden Freddy~ but it's your phone!

Goose~ doesn't mean I know all the songs on it!

Mangle~ it's called "Follow me" Casting Crowns.

Goose~ well I love them so I like the song.

Golden Fredy~ I like more getting up and going wild songs.

Goose~ even though after all I'm the only one who can spazz out all epic like.

Golden Freddy~ can I pick the next song? *takes phone*

Goose~ whatcha gunna pick?

Golden Freddy~ Steal my show Toby Mac

Goose~ YES another cold night another late flight it's almost show time and Denver city's waiting on me we got a pack house the crowd is callin out they want a to drop but what we really need you if you wanna steal show I'll sit back and watch you go if you got something to say go on and take it away need you to steal my show sit back and watch you go if you got something to say go on and take it away..

Just something when I was bored XD I love these songs so go look them up. Uh yeah. Bai!