A little update and a thank you :D

Ok well only one person voted so I guess we're doing option 1! Start asking and daring me things!

Hey guys! Goose here from Gooseville News and I am reporting on DANG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! I didn't think I'd get many people interested in this book. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! I am working on a few different dares right now, but honestly I'm one of those ambitious girls who likes to do super spontaneous things out of nowhere, but I no I probably should just wait for an event or something...

That being said, I want to see if we can hit 100 votes!! If we can do that, I'm going to have one of these special treats for you guys:

Option 1: We do an entire chapter solely on asking and daring Goose. You guys can ask me whatever the heck you want and I'll answer or do the dares NO PASSES. However, they do need to be appropriate and I won't answer anything like what's your cell or last name etc. The animatronics will be picking these questions and dares.

Option 2: You guys can see some super exclusive chats that I had with the animatronics during school! I like to write sorta like mini comic strips of me and the animatronics talking, and if you want to see some of them vote for this option.

So, in the comments, tell me option 1 or 2. But don't forget, this can happen unless we reach 100 votes! Go back and vote for some you may have missed if you like. Thanks guys, and I will see you all in Gooseville! Peace out!!

Note: The option not picked might be included in another special or voting session. So if the one you wanted isn't picked, that's ok! Also, the polling ends once we hit 100 votes.

I WILL SAY THE WINNER OF THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS PART. THANKS!