I FEEL SO LIED TO!

Goose~ *just finished watching Razzbowski play fnaf 4* MANGLE GET UR BUTT IN HERE!!!

Mangle~ uh oh.

Fredbear~ she found out didn't she?

Mangle~ Gulp.

Goose~ *rampaging* FREDBEAR HOW COULD YOU LIE TO MY FACE LIKE THAT THAT IS SO- wait a minute..

Fredbear and Mangle~ 0.0? What?

Goose~ I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!! I knew it!! The nightmares were from the victim of the bite of 87!! I knew it! Take that 8-bitgaming!! (No offense) I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME BUT NO NOBODY WOULD LISTEN!!

Fredbear~ ...

Mangle~ should we run before she remembers she was wrong?

Fredbear~ yep.

Both~ *run as fast as they can*

Goose~ wait a minute... FREDBEAR AND MANGLE!! GET BACK HERE NOW!! YOU BOTH STILL LIED TO ME!!!

Fredbear~ what am I doing?! I can disappear! *disapears*

Mangle~ HEY! Don't leave me hanging! (Sorry for the unintentional pun)

Fredbear~ *reappears, grabs Mangle and disappears with her*

Goose~ IM GOING TO KILL YOU SO BAD FREDBEAR!!!!!

Hi, this is Golden Freddy! I got ALL this on tape! This was when Goose found out that it wasn't Mangle who caused the bite of 87, it was actually Fredbear. Scott hides some pretty valid information, doesn't he? Then again it could all just be a scam.. Maybe it WASNT Fredbear... and wait till you see all the other things up our sleeves...

Goose~ GF, or if that's who you really are, we need to talk.

Oops, gotta go. More theories and speculations. good luck beating the new game guys!

Goose~ GF!! GET BACK HER-