CHAPTER 10: JEALOUSY

JESSE'S POV

I don't know why but I had the sudden urge to be with Lilly. I've known her for what, ten years now, yet after all these years, now is when I finally realize how beautiful, fun loving, and special she is. I had to tell her how I truly felt before someone else snatched her away. I knew that she use to have a crush on me because she would stare across the room at me and stay in that same position for a long time back in grade school. That was back when she had braces and bad acne. But look at her now! She's an angel! "Jon I'm going for a ride!" I yelled at my hungover brother who was laying on the couch as I ran out slamming the door behind me. I knew Lilly wasn't home because she mentioned something about going on tour with her brother's band. What was the name? Onfe infection, one erection, one........DIRECTION! That was the name! One direction. I quickly searched the band up on my iPhone hoping to find out where they were at the time. I scrolled down multiple pages until I finally found it. France here I come!

HARRY'S POV

"LAST ONE IN IS A LOSER!" Lilly screamed out of nowhere while stripping. I couldn't help but stare. She was so breathtakingly beautiful! Mmm what I would do to be able to just caress her soft skin. I couldn't take it! I began to strip shamelessly. I was thinking about going completely naked but decided against it once I realized the windows were see through. So unprofessional. We played a couple rounds of truth or dare, but I wasn't as involved as I would have been without Lilly here. How could I when a half naked beauty was sitting next to me our legs practically touching. Soon enough we had pulled up to the front of the hotel. I jumped out of the hot tub, pulled my shirt and shorts on, and stepped out of the limo after Lilly. As I stepped out of the limo I realized Lilly was completely frozen. Who was that man standing in front of her. She stepped aside letting the rest of us through when I recognized who it was. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??!" I couldn't control my anger when he was around. How could I when he was a threat in every way possible. "Woah calm down mate, I'm here to apologize to YOU." he stepped in front of me staring deep into my eyes. "I have been so busy acting like a complete ass , that I never really got to show you who I really am." I looked over at Lilly who's eyelashes were fluttering. She only did that when she thought someone was cute. Was she buying this crap?? Cause I sure as hell wasn't! Louis stepped in before I had the chance to make a completely ass of MYSELF. "Listen mate I know you mean well by coming all the way to France just to apologize so let's all start over. No more hate, no more violence, just friendship. Have we got ourselves a deal?" Who did Louis think he was speaking on behalf of us like that?! Jesse stuck out his hand and met Louis's in a tight firm handshake. "Deal!" Jesse said with a smile. They may have a deal but I sure didn't! Deal off! Nobody tells me what to do! I grunted as I walked around the group to gather my things and head towards our hotel room. "Hey mate why don't you bunk with us for the time being?" Liam asked Jesse in a friendly tone. I couldn't move. His offer to Jesse had physically bolted my feet to the pavement. STAY WITH US??? WAS HE MAD!

LILLY'S POV

I myself could not believe that I was going to be spending a week, maybe longer, in the same hotel as Jesse. I know he's had his bad moments but I still had a small crush on him. Hey, it's not easy to forget about someone you've liked for over ten years. All the rest of the boys seemed fine with Jesse too after he apologized. Everyone except Harry that is. He does although have a right to hold a grudge since Jesse practically knocked the playdough out if him. Feeling the tension, I decided to take matters into my own hands. "Hey Hazza!" I greeted him excitedly as I jogged to catch up to him. He looked over at me with eyes full of rage. "What do you want?" He growled at me. Geez what was his issue? One minute he's the happiest boy alive, and the next he's ready to tear someone's head off. "Hazz I now you're upset and I'm so sorry I brought all this on you, so I want to make it up to you." I said seductively as I walked my fingers up his arm making him shiver. I knew this was the only way to get his attention. He was still my best friend for heavens sake! He finally gave In. "Fineeee! And how exactly may I ask do you plan on doing so?" He asked curiously while raising his left eyebrow. "Movie. Tonight. 8:00. My room. You choose." I walked away before he could protest. When I turned around to give him a sly wink over my shoulder, I noticed he was standing in the same place smiling at the ground. 🎶But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know oh oh YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!🎶 I couldn't help it. I must admit, I am a fan girl of one Direction too........shhhh it's a secret!

-----------------------------------------

SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER! IM TRYIN TO BULID UP ACTION BECAUSE IVE GOT SOME GREAT THINGS COMING UP IN THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS :D

PLASE VOTE AND COMMENT! LOVE YA!!!

-MICKEY