Thirteen

Levi why u so confusing omg

I'm thinking about writing a Levi x Reader fict after this *w*

---

Gabrielle was itching to get out of bed to take a bath. She doesn't remember the last time she took one.

Was it before the expedition or someone gave me a bath while I was out.

She groaned as she smelled her hair and immediately regretted it. It smelled... she couldn't explain the smell but it was beyond stinky. She slowly tried to stand up to look for a towel so she could change out of the clothes that she was wearing. A loose button up shirt and shorts. She doesn't even remember when she changed but she knew that the button up shirt because it was a bit bigger than her and her shoulders were almost showing, but her collar bones were seen, wasn't hers. She finally stood up and felt a bit weak, so she grabbed on to the bed post and slowly limped her way towards the dressers. She wanted to hit something because she couldn't even walk properly and would stumble every now and then. When Gabrielle finally arrived at the dresser, she looked for a towel and nearly leaped for joy when she found one. Now her next challenge was to get to the bathroom. 

"Maybe Levi was right. I was careless." She said to herself as she slowly started walking towards the bathroom.

"No. I just tried to save our friends." She said to herself once again, brushing off the pain she felt on her torso and on her leg. She sighed then pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Carelessly tried to save them." Gabrielle muttered to herself and scowled at that fact, but she was happy that she was already halfway to the bathroom.

She noticed that the chair Levi was sitting on wasn't there anymore. So were the wooden pieces the flew in all directions when he punched it. She doesn't know how long she's been out but based on the smell of her hair it's been more than a week since she hasn't left his room. She shrugged and finally made it to the bathroom and opened the door to take a good bath. Gabrielle was about to take her clothes off when the bedroom door burst open. In shock, Gabrielle yelped and turned around then lost her balance and fell to the floor bottom first. She looked up and saw Levi with a pitcher on top of a bowl, a wash cloth and a lot of bandages. He raised his eyebrow at her and she gave him a nervous smile.

"Uh... hi." Gabrielle said and waved her hand but Levi just stared at her with his usual bored face.

"Time to change your bandages." He said and Gabrielle looked down and wanted to puke at the sight of it. There were blotches of blood and dirt stuck on the bandages around her torso, while on her leg was full of dirt.

"Were these still the bandages from the expedition?" She asked and Levi nodded. Gabrielle felt like she really needed a bath. He placed the pitcher, bowl, cloth and bandages on the bed side table before heading to Gabrielle. When he reached the bathroom, he picked her up easily and walked towards the bed.

"I can walk on my own now, Levi." She said before he placed her on the edge of the bed and raised an eyebrow.

"Says the woman who was sitting on the bathroom floor." Levi said as poured the water on the bowl and soaked the cloth in it. He then made his way towards Gabrielle and knelt down in front of her on one knee.

"Can you stay still and try not to kick me when I change your bandages?" Levi asked, his voice monotonous as ever but Gabrielle couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'll try. Just don't do anything stupid or I'll break your neck." Gabrielle said and Levi nodded at her.

She watched him intently as he made his way to the bedside table to wash the cloth that he brought. After washing it, he took the bowl with him and walked back to where Gabrielle was seated. He placed the bowl next to her then knelt down again in front of her and brought her foot up to his knee then started to remove the bandage. Levi still had his usual bored face on him but his actions says otherwise. Levi was concentrating on removing the bandage carefully because he might twist her leg in a wrong angle causing her more pain, which is the last thing he wanted her to feel.