Eighteen

Screams I am having an inner conflict because I have no idea what to do with the plot kasld;fasfasd

I recommend that you listen to guren no yumiya while reading this. I got so much feels for this chapter cause of that song omg.

---

STOHESS DISTRICT II:

Everyone was in position as they nervously awaited what would happen inside Wall Sina, knowing what kind of tragedy would happen. Everyone hoped that the plan would go accordingly, sparing more lives and taking a huge leap forward for humanity.

Levi and Erwin were still inside the carriage, waiting. Jean, nervously sweating inside his own carriage, in fear of being discovered by the Military Police. Eren, Armin and Mikasa were watching Annie on the top of the entrance of the underground city, anxiously waiting for her move. Hanji and Gabrielle were getting ready, double checking all the traps that they have set up for the Female Titan. All of them were waiting nervously for the outcome of the mission. Gabrielle was surprised to her a faint sound of a gun flare, then everything was silent. For a few seconds, the world seemed to stop. The wind stopped blowing, everyone wasn't moving. Suddenly, lightning struck down somewhere south and everyone looked at towards that direction, hoping that it was Eren. Gabrielle couldn't see much, but she saw a lot of steam coming from the ground.

Erwin came out of the carriage and so did Levi. Erwin started to give orders to his men and Jean came out of his carriage, took his cape, set his 3DMG and left towards the direction of the lightning. Levi watched the whole scene. He couldn't care less about what was happening to them. He didn't care if the Commander was being questioned by Nile, commander of the Military Police, in front of him. All he cared about was Gabrielle and if she was safe. All sorts of brutal and gruesome scenes of Gabrielle being caught by the Female Titan ran through his head. He wanted to leave, right then and there but would be shot by the Military Police if he did so. He would have to watch how the situation plays out and wait.

Jean and Armin were busy trying to convince Eren and at the same time trying to get all the ruble off of him, so that he could turn into a Titan, now that Annie has taken her form. Mikasa was busy distracting the Female Titan, flying and zipping around her, doing her best so that Eren had time to transform into a Titan. Armin ran towards Eren, who was buried under the rubble, his blood everywhere and a wooden stake pierced through the Titan Shifter's chest. Armin's eyes widened and started to panic, thinking that this whole plan might not work and that Eren may die due to blood loss.

"Eren!! If you can't give sacrifice anything... if you can't sacrifice your humanity like Annie did... CHANGE WILL NEVER COME EREN!!" Armin shouted, desperately trying to remove the rubble that was on top of Eren. Seeing that Eren wasn't moving, Armin wasn't sure that he heard everything he said. He ran towards Annie and tried to distract her, seeing that Mikasa might run out of gas soon.

"HEY!! ANNIE! IF YOU DON'T KILL ME NOW THEN YOUR BET HAS NO MEANING AT ALL!" Armin shouted and Annie looked towards the blonde boy. Jean saw this as an opportunity to strike on Annie's nape. He launched his grappling hooks on one of the roofs, getting into position and was ready to slice through her nape. As he slashed his blades, Annie protected her nape using her crystallized hand, causing Jean's blades to break in half. His eyes widened momentarily then growled at his failed attempt and retreated to one of the roof tops.

"ARMIN!!" Jean called him and Armin immediately shot off the ground and followed Jean towards Hanji.

The two boys started to lure Annie into the trap that Hanji had set up, prior to her transformation. Armin was panting hard and he could feel his heartbeat go faster by the second, as Annie was closing in on them. Her footsteps getting louder and louder each passing second. Jean was gritting his teeth, mad at Eren for not transforming and getting them into this hell. Both of them were nearing Hanji's squad, but Annie was already at their tail, ready to kill them, not caring if they were fellow trainees or maybe, just maybe, friends.