Chapter 14:

Please check out 'The Prince' on my page it will be published to Amazon kindle soon. It's about a lovely 19 year old Ryder.

A scream rips through my throat as I sit up in the bed. My hands instantly rubbing at my wrists, desperately wishing that the tightness I felt around them would disappear. The tight holds of the hands are gone but I still feel them.

My head snaps up when the growls enter the room. The two wolfs that are nearly the same height as me look around the room as their eyes flatten back against their head as deep growls roll from their mouths.

They both look to me. Their ears straightening out as they give a quick look over my shaking and sobbing body. They look confused and afraid to leave me alone in the state I am.

Throwing the sheets back my hands run over my legs that are still clad in the jeans that I had put on last night to follow after Ryder. Jumping from the bed I run to the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

I hear the foot falls of the two large wolves but I ignore them stepping back on the cool tiled floor I look around the room, my hands sliding up into my hair as I try to calm my breathing. Looking into the dark closest I make my way in there sitting down on the plush carpet relaxing against the wall.

What I had just seen was one of the worst things. I hated it. I don't want to close my eyes because I was afraid that I was going to see it again.

I'm sat in the dark closest for nearly ten minutes before I hear the door of the bathroom open and close and someone's feet coming towards me. I don't have to guess at all to who it is because if my guards where to come in here Ryder would have been insanely pissed.

He kneels down in front of me my eyes instantly meeting his hazel ones. His hands slide up and down my forearms gently before they lock around my shaking hands bringing them up to his lips to press a small kiss against them.

"What did you see?" he asks lightly with a breathe fanning over my knuckles.

Shaking my head strands of my hair fall in front of my eyes but I use the little courage I have to continue. "Your dad,"

Ryder's eyes drop slowly and he sighs before he kisses my knuckles, his eyes meeting mine again telling me to continue. "I'm glad I didn't see your dream." I chuckle but he doesn't seem amused. "He had his guards holding me down on the table and some were holding you back. He started undressing me and I kept screaming for your help. You couldn't move and the guards forced you to watch as he-as he,"

"Stop, stop." Ryder says his voice comes out in a growl. He releases my hands and pulls me into his lap, his shaking hands holding my body to his chest.

Ryder seems more shaken by my dream then what I do. His hand runs through my hair to keep his anger at bay with his other gliding over my mark.

After a short time he stands up with me still in his arms placing me down on my feet. He wipes my hair behind my ears as he looks down at me a lost look in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" I ask him knowing that his relationship with his father wasn't the best and seemed to get easily worked up over me.

"What I said last night, I'm not changing it. You're not leaving mine or your guards' sight and I'm increasing the number of your guards as well." I drop my head against his chest with a sigh.

My guards were close to me and I think Ryder had noticed that I wasn't comfortable when I first meet him and I was even more uncomfortable around my guards and was still getting use to them. I didn't want anymore.

"Lottie you'll have the same guards don't worry it's just going to be a different rotation but I've set up a tutor for you." My head snaps up to look at him at that and he smiles lightly. "It's not till next week but it's after lunch from one to four and it'll be in my office downstairs so I can keep an eye on you at the same time."