Chapter 25 - Ryder POV

Last Ryder pov :(

.-.-.-.

All I saw was red as George pressed his paw down onto Lottie's stomach. Bounding over to her I knock George off of her and stand over her body. My wolf eyed George daring him to come closer so we could rip him to shreds but he was also aware of the faint smell of Lottie's blood.

Pulling my lips back I bare my teeth to him and instantly he runs, twenty of the guards chasing after him.

I wanted to chase after him and rip him to shreds, but Lottie was moving beneath me and I could feel that she was in pain. Moving back from her a bit I shift not caring that I was naked in front of the people that were still around us.

Falling back down next to her I cup her cheeks and force her to look back at me. "You idiot. Do you know how many times you could have died?"

It felt as if my heart was being ripped from my chest as I smelt the scent of Lottie's blood mixed with the hormone that told me she was pregnant. My wolf was pushing forward and begging to take over and to kill George for doing this to her but I held him back knowing that we needed to be with her now.

Her eyes swivelled away from mine and over to Reynolds unmoving body to our left as she tried to pull out of my hold. "You need to help him."

After managing to escape my hold she started to pull herself over to Reynolds. As I tried to pull her back to me my hand fell between her legs and my heart clenched when I felt the wetness. "Lottie," I let out in a slow exhale as I looked down at the dark red blood that coated my fingers.

I wasn't going to lose my pup.

Lottie was still moving and all I could do was stare at her. "Stop moving sweetheart." I begged feeling my eyes start to water.

Jake arrived in the field first moving over Reynolds and dropping a sheet over his lower half as he started to survey him. There were shouts and orders being throw around me but they fell deaf on my ears as I moved forward to pull Lottie into my arms.

"Lottie stop," I pulled her onto my lap and she instantly broke into tears. She was still trying to push my hands away but her strength had gone and grown weak. "He's getting help now. Please stop moving or you'll hurt yourself more as well." Even now I couldn't tell her that she was carrying our child.

Moving my eyes over her body I tried to keep myself calm as Riley fell to her knees and threw a pair of shorts at me. Gently sliding her back I slid the pants on as I watched Riley try to shine a small light into her eyes but she winced and turned away. Falling back down next to her again I placed my hand on her forehead and keeping her eyes open.

"It hurts." She says even softer than before.

My eyes flicked to Riley as I started to panic a little but she was already starting to tap Lottie's check telling her to stay awake. Slapping her hands away I pull Lottie into me as Riley meets my eyes. "We need to get her to the hospital wing now. I need to do tests to check there is no serious problem."

Looking down at Lottie I pull her against my chest further as I stand up trying not to jostle her. "It's going to be ok Lottie." I whisper mostly to myself as her head falls against my chest, her ear pressed over my heart.

I felt the moment that she blacked out. My wolf was running an internal rampage inside of me but he was concentrating on the wellbeing of Lottie now.

The rush to the hospital wing was crazy, my mother quickly fell into step behind me her hand gripping the back of my arm as her eyes stayed on Lottie. I knew she was remembering the birth of Lucas and she didn't want to lose her grandchild after losing a child. She didn't want to see me lose my child.