Thoughts

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers and these two wattpaders who are always the first to vote and read each new chapter .They're lovely names are Adorkable105 and amelia0311 .Now onto this very special one of a kind point of view chapter !

Dalian

"What am I going to do ?"I ask myself ,pacing my room ."If father knows that I have done this he will never forgive me ."

"Don't worry about his feelings darling .He will be angry at first ,but he will thank you ."My mother says .She never left my mind ,I could always hear her soft soothing voice guide me in times of peril.

" Thanks mom ."I tell her grabing the pack in the corner of my room .

"Be safe my child ."She tells me .

I unlock my door and peek my head out to scout the hallway for any signs of life or after life for that matter  .When I find no one there I quietly close my door again ,lock it once more and rush to my window .I lower down the rope ladder and follow it to the ground .

" Pst Jason where are you ?"I whisper .I wander around feeling with my hands until I hear a noise behind me .I turn around and see nothing there .I turn to the direction I was walking in previously and keep walking .

"Boo !"Jason yells from behind me .I jump up and fall back on my butt .

" That wasn't funny Jason !"I whisper yell .

" Your right ,it was hilarious ."He says eyes glinting in the moonlight .

"No it was not ."I tell him slaping his chest playfully .It was hard and soft and warm and familiar yet unfamiliar all at the same time .

"Maybe your right."He sighs staring at me .

" What are you staring at ?"I ask

"You ."He says .

" Why ? "I ask circling him .

" Because your beautiful ."He says .

" Me ?"I ask stopping and looking into his sky blue eyes ,that I could get lost in .

"Yes .You ."He tells me .

We share into each others eyes and .....

So what do you guys think about Dalian ?Should I do her point of view again ?Tell me in the comments !!!