So You Found Out Your Boyfriends Evil

Nico

When I awoke I could barely keep myself focused on breathing because every breath caused a new wave of pain in my head .
How could I have been so stupid and naive. He never loved me .
All we did was use each other .Worst part was the more we got the greedier we became .I caused this ,my pain .
"Stop ."He tells me ."Why did you worry when I was gone ?Even though you never cared about me ?"
"I did .I still do .It's just ,"I tell him .
"What ?"Will asks me .He was staring really intensely at me ,and in a way it was kind of freaking me out.
"I thought that you had moved on without me ."I tell him .
"I never could have done that .Your too ,too precious to me .I'm sorry it turned out this way."
"I know."I tell him ,slouching back in on myself .
The air filled with a tension that only Will knew how to fix .Would he ?I thought .
Slowly Will leaned down and kissed me ,holding me and moving his hand up and down my spine .A warmth filled my body .
I missed his touch ,the way he held me close .The Will I knew .He would always do this ,then pull away and ask me if it was okay .
Almost on que he pulls away "Ni,"I pulled him into me forcing our lips together in a contorted way .
My heart raced and my mind was completely focused on him and only him .So focused I didn't even feel needle until it was too late .
"I'm sorry ."He says ,laying me back on the ground .
I looked to him and started to cry."Why can't I move ?"
"Venom ."He answers hurt on his face .How did it hurt him to do this to me ? Maybe he really does care .
"You need to sleep now.I hope you'll forgive me ."He says then I pass out .

"Will !"I yell , jolting up and checking my bed for him .I found nothing but emptiness. Was it a dream ?It could have been .No ,Will would never do that .He loves me ,and I lov, care about him .
"Nico ?"Apollo asks from outside of my bedroom door .
"Come in ."I tell him covering my bruises (bruises? )with my blanket.
"How's Will ?"He asks sitting on my bed .He doesn't really have any boundaries of space does he ?
"You mean I didn't dream the whole thing ?"I ask ,putting a finger to my lips .They were swollen and dried out .
"I'm afraid so .I'm a horrible father aren't I ?"He asks .
"Do you want the truth ?"I ask him.He flashes me his sad ,torn eyes and nods .
"You aren't a bad father .You have done as much as you were able to .You are better than mine .It's not your fault ."I tell him nearly crying from talking about Will .
"He's going to die ,isn't he ?"I ask Apollo ,tears streaming down my face .I was met with silence from him which caused me to cry even worse .
"You'll be okay .I will do everything I can to stop that from happening .I promise. "He tells me .Apollo takes me into his arms and let me cry on his shoulder .
"Shhhhh Nico ,shhhhh it's okay ."He soothes while gently running his fingers down my spine in an effort to comfort me ."You'll be okay ."
I pull my face out of his neck and grab my phone .I go to unlock my phone and find a picture of Will and I as my background and remember the day we took that picture .
"Nico !Come here ."He says when he finds me hiding in the corner of the studio .
"I can't do it .I can't kiss you just for a picture .It has to mean something ."It tell him .He smiles and ruffles my hair .
"Who says it won't mean anything ?"He whispers in my ear .I look at him .
"What does it mean then ?"I ask him .
"It means that we are together and we don't care who doesn't like it .Understand ?"He tells me .
"What if I do care ?"
"Don't ,doctors orders ."He tells me .I stare into his eyes and we lean in to each other .Our lips touch for the first time and I get a tingly feeling in my stomach .I open my eyes and see that they got the picture .
"Now ,was that hard he smiles and grabs my hand leading me back to the set .
"Doctors orders ."His voice said in my mind .
"Doctors orders ."I say to myself .
"Are you okay now ?"Apollo asks me .
"Yeah." I tell him wiping my eyes .
"Let's get you cleaned up ."He grabs me by my hand and leads me to my bathroom .

"You're awake ."Percy says as Hazel, Annabeth and Piper crowd around me in a giant hug .
"Fragile product ."I say feeling something hard press to me .I look down at Piper .
"Oh my gods ,wow .How long was I out ?"I ask seeing her belly stick out .
"Three weeks ."Frank says .
"Oh .How long has Apollo been here ?"I ask sitting down and grabbing the box of crackers off of the table .I start to eat them and everyone stares at me .
"What ?"I ask.
"Nothing .Apollo has been here since you showed up ."Frank says .He was looking at me weirdly still .I start looking myself over and come to the same conclusion everyone else did .
"I know my hairs a mess .Sorry ."I say to them .They still stare back at me wide eyed .
"Guys ."Apollo says ,capturing they're attention .
"Hmm ?"Percy asks .
"It isn't your hair ."Frank says .
"What's wrong with me then .If it isn't my hair ."I ask shoving more crackers (I don't even like them )in my mouth .
"Your ,your ,your him .The one in the prophecy ."Leo says .
"Could someone please just tell me what's wrong ?"I beg .
"They think your ,your