Will

Nico

I finnish eating then take my dishes to the sink and start to wash them .

"You don't have to do those by yourself ." Piper says walking up beside me .
"I can help ."she says,s plunging her hands into the soapy water .
"So have you talked to Will resently ?"she asks me smiling .Will Solace , my special friend (boyfriend ).So this fall he went off to university ,and promised to talk as much as possible ,but when you go to a prestigious high class university ,like Harvard, you don't really have time to answer texts or emails or phone calls .
"I haven't talked to him since October ."she winces then says ," Harsh ."
"I know .Why does he string me along? Why not just end it all?"
"He loves you Nico remember when he said having a long distance relationship is hard .Then you said you'd make it work some how ."
"Yeah I remember ."
"I never said it was nice that he doesn't call ,or answer you .I just don't see why you think he isn't answering you on pourpose .When he has time he will answer ."as soon as she finnishes saying that my cell goes off .

The ring tone that plays is I Bet my Life by Imagine Dragons .Wills ringtone and favorite song other than Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray .
I wipe my hands off and literally ,run to my phone .I swipe the tab and answer ."Hello ."I say casually .
"Nico ?I need help .The Manticores back .He's onto me." he tells .
I hear a door open ,a scream ,and then the line goes static ."Will .He needs my help ,the manticore ,he's back ."I run to my room and begin to franticly pack .
"Where are you going ?"Hazel asks .
" England .I think ."I tell her.
"Is that where Jason is ?"
"No ."
"Well then who ?"she asks sitting me down .
"Will .He's in trouble ."
"Okay .I'll tell the others you're leaving ."I get up and she stops"Be careful ."
"I promise I will try ."I say then shadow travel out of the room.

I know its not very smart to go on a quest alone ,but I don't need them to be dragged out of there other quest .I want to minimize the casualties and if that means me on my own then so be it .