She Owns My What ?

Jason

I watched as Dalian ran ahead ."Why are you running, it's blackout conditions and your running .That's not a smart idea ."
"When you've been shut up in a Castle your whole life you learn that darkness is still light ."
"The hell does that mean ?"
"I have a power when it's dark out .I can see everything .I can also see that your zipper is undone ."I looked down at my jeans and realized she was right ."Why are looking there ?I have a girlfriend ...at least I think I do ?"I tell her ."About that .Jason ,I don't know how else to tell you but....your mine .Like your soul .It belongs to me consider it a birth right type of deal .So if you die I get to keep you forever ."She says skipping along beside me ."Why ?"I ask throwing my arms in the air ."Hm....It don't know really but I camt let you die .Oopsss I wasn't supposed to tell you that .That kind of ruins the whole thing we had going on ."She says stomping her foot in frustration ."What ?How can you own me ?I'm a human being not an animal !"
"Jason you need to learn that a person's soul is never they're own .They either belong to Hades or the god they pledged alliance to .You were a small child when you ,"She took a deep breath ."You were almost dead ,Zeus was desperate ,Jason please understand that I did not choose this for myself either .He said that if you were to die ,that he would exact his vengeance on my father, as it was his fault you were dying ."Dalian sinks to the ground.
"I see .Well then I guess we'll just have to make the best of it .Together ?"I say lending her my hand.
"Whats that for ?"She says eyeing my hand. "You shake it ."She looks at it then shakes it in between her thumb and pointer finger ."Together. "She says .