Nothings Happening

Piper

I walk into the room with the dove and streak of lightning on the door .

I see a California king sized bed with a purple ,and white comforter and matching pillows on it .I see a nightstand on either side ,and put a picture of me ,and Jason at the Eiffel tower on the nightstand on the right side .I always sleep on the right .I finnish unpacking and go check out the bathroom. I see a giant bathtub and I look out the window to see Drew,her husband and there son Marcus sleeping in her arms .The thought of her having a family made me a little sad .I turn around and see a beautiful painting .I remember it being the one I had seen in the Louvre when we visited Paris .It was of a Girl and boy being apart but still together .It had half of her face on one side and half of his on the other .It was beautiful .It is Jason's favorite painting if only he were here right now .Even the thought of him made me want to cry .I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes .Don't think about him I think to myself .I blink the tears away.

"Piper !" I hear Leo scream from the hall .

"Coming ." I say exiting the bathroom.

"What did you want ?" I say closing the door behind me .We walk toward the living room and Leo asks"Does everyone like there room ?"we all nod.

"Thank you." I say to Leo .

"Your welcome ,and also we will be taking off soon, so if you forgot anything go get it ."Annabeth, Hazel ,and Nico stand up ,and walk out the room toward the door .

"You'd think Annabeth would remember everything ."

"Yeah .Nico ,and Hazel I understand but Annabeth ."

"Percy did all the packing ."

"Ohh that explains it ."

"We're back ."

"Did one of you lock the door ?"

"I did ." Nico says entering the room .

"So it takes the youngest to be the smartest ?"Nico blushed .

"That was very mean ."

"I know the red in his face is anger, not embarrassment." I say sarcastically.

°°°°°°°°°°°

"I made tea ." Annabeth announces .She carried seven mugs on a tray into the living room .She hands each one of us a mug.

"Thanks ." I say taking the cup .I put my book that I am reading on the table beside me .

"Is it any good ?"Annabeth starts "The book I mean ."

"Yeah its amazing .Edgar Allen Po was a genius." I am reading Stonehurst Asylum I think the book is amazing .

"Maybe I'll read it sometime, after you finnish of course .What's it about ?"

I began to explain it to her .

"So what happens at the end ?"

"I would never ruin an ,amazing book ending ."

"Wow ,I guess I never noticed that, the boys had left ." she says analyzing the room .

"Me either ."

"Annabeth !"

"What is it Percy ?"

"Are you done talking yet ?"

"Yeah ."

They walk back in turn on the TV and start to watch 'Hercules Busts Heads .'

"Do we honestly have to watch this ?" Me ,Hazel ,and Annabeth say .

"Yes ,then we can watch ,Everybody Loves Raymond. Agreed?"

"Agreed ."