I Start A Fight

Piper

I walk down stairs to check on the cake .Almost done I think .

I start to make chocolate chip pancakes when Percy ,and Annabeth walk in the room .

"Good morning ." Percy says running his figures through his tangled hair .

"Good morning ." I say to them putting there pancakes on plates .

"Thanks Piper .You da best ." Annabeth says taking the plates in her hands .They go upstairs to there room and close the door .

Ding ."Cakes ready Yey !"I say in silent triumph .

I ice it and take it up with some pancakes for Hazel , Frank, Leo ,and Nico .Jason gets special breakfast on his birthday .

"Jase wakey wakey ."

He groans but eventually gets up .

"Happy birthday !"I say cheerfully.

" Calm down Piper its just my birthday ."

"Its not everyday my Jase turns 19!" I say excitedly "I can see what your saying now ."

"Calm .You don't need to pass out every year ."

"I don't pass out every year."

"Oh really .2011 you..."

"I don't need to be told .I already know ." I place the tray of mint chocolate chip marshmallow pancakes in front of him .

"Do you want to eat them with me ?" He pats the side of the bed that I sleep on .

"Sure ." I lay down and we eat the pancakes together."I have another surprise for you ...Piper special ."

"Carrot cake with cream cheese icing !" He starts bouncing up ,and down in bed ,and nearly nocks the lamp off the table.

"And you tell me to calm down ."

I cut the cake and then when we finish Leo comes in dressed in his sponge Bob pajamas .

"Is that Piper's homemade carrot cake I smell ?"

"Yes it is ." I say.

"May I have some ?"

"Of course ." I cut a piece for everyone , and send Leo off to deliver them .

"I think were alone now ." Jason starts to kiss me and slowly moves toward my neck .

"Jason ." I moan .

"Yes?"

"Nothing." He goes back to kissing me again .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Piper ."Jason calls .

"What can't you see I'm sleeping ?"

"Its three in the afternoon ."

"Oh .Well I guess I was really tired ."

"Yeah you've been sleeping in a lot lately ."

"I am starving .Cook me a grilled cheese ?"

"Sure . " he exits the bedroom .

I feel like I'm going to puke when I smell it cooking .

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothing ."

I get a text from my mother stating that the gods want to talk to us .

°°°°°°°°°°°