Chapter 7: She isn't my Mom

I can't believe it. My father is replacing my mom with another woman that I don't know. I go to my room. I decide to get my mind off of my father and I did my normal exercises which consist of pull-ups, jumps, and push-ups. I think it might just be my imagination but it seems like I can feel my legs getting a teeny tiny bit stronger each day. It can only be my imagination because the nurse said I am paralysed and I don't think there is such thing as temporary paralyzation but I could be wrong.

That night I lay in my bed just thinking. I fall into a deep sleep. Beep Beep Beep. That is the only thing that can wake me. I do my normal routine of forgetting I'm paralysed and stand up. This time I swear I stood for another extra second but it has to be my imagination again. It's trying to make what it wants to happen come true.

(A/n what do you think? Is it her imagination or not?)

At school I saw Michael waiting for me in front of my locker. I scoot over to him and say hi. I don't even think he notices that me or anything around him is there, he just stood there staring into space. I touch his arm. As I did this he almost jumps out of his skin out of fright. I start giggling. My giggles turn to laughs, which turn into wheezes because I was unable to laugh anymore. Michael just stood there as red as a beet. As I start to giggle more at his embarrassment. "Oh, stop it." He said trying to sound annoyed to hide his embarrassment.

After school Micael asks me if I wanted to come to the park to do some homework. I agree since I don't have anything better to do. At the park we got a lot of homework done. That's when I notice that Michael looks really nervous. I wonder why I thought. As I was getting ready to leave he told me to wait. I turn to look at him. He was leaning towards me. I start to freak out, what is he doing. Before I could pull away his lips touch mine. Then he pulls away. "Um, bye" I say awkwardly.

At home I use my barré to try to stand. I doubt I will ever be able to walk, let alone stand, again.

A/n- Ok, I'm having a wee bit of writers block. I don't know if I should get Michael to date Kaley or to make them become alwkward friends. Please help me decide.

Qotd- Do you spend most of your time reading or watching T.V?

My answer- I spend most of my time reading because I can imagine everything in my head.