Chapter 12: School! Ugh!

Tommorrow I have school. It is going to be awful. I absolutely, positively, HATE school. It is my worst nightmare even before I was in the condition I'm in now, but I had to go. My father and stepmother insisted that I stay in school. So I had to listen to them. It's probably what mom would want anyways.

I headed to school in my turquoise T-shirt that said Love in silver and a silver skirt with my brown half boots. At school I was met by my best buds, Vivi and Cary.

"We have someone who will stop all the bullying." Vivian tells me when I reach her. "Who?" I ask, then suddenly Micheal steps out from behind the wall. "Me!" He says. I stare open mouthed at him. I want to say something but all I can say is "Why?"

"Do you remember what I said to you in the halls when you bumped into me. About friends aren't really friends if they don't support each other through hard times. That is why you can trust me. I want to be your friend. Well, I think I have been an awful friend, so I wanted to help you and here I am."

"But what about your friends?" I ask. "Oh, we'll they are judging me for being me so I left them." He said without an ounce of regret. He must seriously want to be my friend if he left his old group. "Ok." I say, uncertain of what else to say.

I headed to my first class with Cary. It was as boring as ever. After other boring classes kit was time for ballet. I headed into the locker room to get dressed then headed to my normal spot on the barre. I used it to hold me up while I tried to dance. It never worked. Dancing without being able to use your legs is hard, but not impossible.

After school the four of us went to get ice cream. I got mint chocolate chip, Cary got rocky road, Vivi got vanilla, and Michael got birthday cake. The ice cream was delicious! We had so much fun! Then I had to go home and do my homework. Ugh! Homework?! I have tons of that. It will take about three hours to complete. Ok maybe that's a bit longer than it will take but it feels the same. Luckily I don't have much of a social life unless you count Wattpad as one. I found this website recently that allows you to write stories. I am currently writing a story called Then she was gone. It's about a boy that meets a childhood friend and falls in love. He has to admit his love before she leaves again.

I know it sounds cheesy but the girl isn't what he thinks. I am not telling anything else. I am not a spoiler. Unlike some people. *cough cough* Vivi *cough cough*. Excuse me for that coughing fit.

I have no idea on how just moments ago I was thinking about homework and now I'm thinking about spoilers and wattpad. So back to homework. Boring, endless homework. Ugh!

A/n- So I kind of rushed this chapter. I have been trying to write something! So that story called Then She Was Gone is actually being written by none other than ME! I am on chapter two and its on hold until I'm done with this one or if I get more readers. So Michael is her friend again. I didn't want to be a mean writer that has a friend that ignores the main character. I would NEVER do that. Sure they temporarily ignored her but not for all of eternity. If you knew me in person you would know I am very upbeat and am hardly negative. Unless your the pole that was supposedly my friend. Ignore that last comment its kind of hard to explain. So, ya!

See ya, Em

P.s Lol x 100,000,000,000,000! Try and solve this problem!