The Necromancer

Brenda's POV

The necro is a weirdo but hey who am I to judge I'm weird too. Well Cassandra is the weirdest out of all of us. Katherine running second place. And Gloria she's umm well she something.

But hey the necro is a good fighter. Soon we were all tired and my feet are killing me.

Talking about..that. I had a pretty hard child hood. Living in Long Beach kinda makes you more aware, more tough.

But not tough enough to see death getting slipped away someones body. The Icris Group used my little brother as bait to get to me.

They stabbed him five times. I was only four. I was only four when I was holding his last breath. Watching his eyes with complete fear and replaced by death.

My mother was unconscious next to him. She hit her head at the end of the table.

I was alone holding my lifeless brother and an unconscious mother. Fithteen minutes passed and the men who destroyed my life came out of hiding and took me away. I screamed as my arms were snatched away from my brother.

I screamed for my mom to wake up but she didn't.

I didn't talk,sleep,or eat. I was broken lifeless in side.

I didn't care I wouldn't fight to get picked on by those putos of scientists. I would have fought but I didn't want to feel nothing. I wanted to feel something and if physical pain was all I got than that is what I wanted to feel.

I know I sound crazy but at that time it made perfect sense.

"Are you okay brenda?"Veronica asked

"Yeah just thinking"I said

"About what?"

Jesus woman mind you're own bisness. But I didn't want to be rude so I just said

"About how my life used to be"

"Oh"is all she said

"So how do you're powers work?"I asked desperate to change the subject.

She chuckled "Well a necromancer like me can see the dead and raise them. Once they are summoned to their bodies they are controlled by the necro"she explained

"Ohh"

"Prtry weird huh?"she said

"Mm no kinda cool , you get to see people no one can and raise them and you get to control them"I said"Pretty cool power, all I get to is teleport to wherever I want"

Veronica is really pretty. She has red hair with light green eyes. And has a blue amulet around her neck. But I can't help but get a bad vibe from her.

"Why is you're necklace blue"I said pointing to her amulet

"Oh this well almost every necro has one to minimize their glow"

"Their what?"I asked

"The way a ghost can tell someone is a necromancer is by a light surrounding the necromancer and this minimizes that glow. So we can have a little more peace and it can also tell how powerful the necro is"

'See how mine is blue, well that means I'm pretty powerful but not that much"

"And what color is it when it means your really powerful?"I asked

"That would be purple, hun"

"Oh cool, I'm going up stairs to take a shower"I lied

"Katherine, creepy twins were are you?"I asked.