Team Seven

Yurika walked into the class...her eyes deeply focussed on Uchiha Sasuke. A few minutes later, she walked up to him.

"Nice to meet you. I am Kazezawa Yurika. You are Uchiha Sasuke right?"

"Yes?"

" Oh good! So have you heard about Ōtsutsuki clan or any of its members? "

"I don't concern myself with fables and folklores"

Yurika looked slightly upset but then her face lit up again as she asked another question.

"How about the Kazezawa clan?"

"Well I am looking at one right now..."

Sasuke looked bored and turned away with a sigh. The pickup lines these girls come up with keep getting worse. Looking slightly irritated, she spun him around to make him face her.

"Hey!"

Sasuke simply glared and walked past her. She looked sad for some reason... Must be because she thought I wouldn't reject her.

Yurika walked away... Her eyes were getting glassy as her eyes brimmed with tears. Iruka-sensei close this moment to enter inside... With him was Naruto who came with a beaming smile. She noticed the forehead protector on his head... So he passed it afterall...

" Today you will get divided into four man cells. You will do most of your missions in the future with this team so I suggest you get along with them and get strong together. I will announce the students of each team and then the jonin teacher assigned to you-"

Yurika really couldn't concentrate. She didn't hear half of what he was saying. So Sasuke knows nothing about both the clan's... Were they no longer in existance? Wiped out like the Uchiha Clan?

"Team Seven- Hatake Kakashi
Uzumaki Naruto
Haruno Sakura
Uchiha Sasuke
Kazezawa Yurika"

Naruto was dancing with joy for being in the same team as Sakura. Sakura was not really pleased with Naruto in her team, but was in the heights of happiness knowing she was in Sasuke's team. Sasuke simply ignored her and Naruto. His glance shifted to the fourth member who showed no signs interest or disinterest. Looking closely he saw that she looked close to tears... Was she that badly in love with him.

Yurika looked at her feet. It took her a moment to collect her thoughts. Then she realised how foolish she was being. So what if she didn't find out about anyone from Kazezawa or Ōtsutsuki clan... But one living relation was sitting in the same room as her... He was still her reason for existance. Looking at him glancing at her, she sent a small smile at him.

The only thing Sasuke could think was...'weird girl,how did she recover so quickly?'

Then finally Iruka-sensei left the classroom after announcing the room where the teams were supposed to meet their new sensei.

The classroom strength thinned out as students went towards the respective classrooms.

"Hey, Yurika-chan? Hurry up. We need to see Kakashi sensei about the team thing..."

"Um...Team thing?"

Sasuke let out a sigh and explained how even though each team is a four man squad with three genins and one jonin their's a five man squad since Yurika joined later and all the other teams had already been formed so the Hokage requested kakashi-sensei to take her in as well.

Yurika chuckled in relief. The Hokage must have known that she would desperately want to be in sasuke's team.

"Oh...I see... Let's get going then.

The quartet reached room number 409 where they were scheduled to meet their new sensei... Hatake Kakashi.

Two hours...Three hours... Wow this sensei must be extremely " punctual".

"Naruto!What are you doing?"

Sakura chan,I am playing a prank on kakashi-sensei,BELEIVE IT!"

"Our sensei is a jonin,there is no way he would fall for such a lame prank."

"Yeah! Sasuke-kun is right only you would fall for such a stupid trick."

Yurika gave sakura a scrutinizing glance she could clearly see what the pinkette was thinking."CHA! I really love these things".

"I bet on naruto-kun".

Yurika whispered just as kakashi-sensei entered the classroom. The duster fell with a plop on the silver haired jonin.

"My first impression of you guys is that you are all...idiots."