On The Road

We've been on the road now for three months! It's been the best experience of our lives! And even got to start writing and recording an ep.

Ok things that have happened recently. Um a lot of breakups Lexi and ash broke up to focus on the band. Mikey caught Lola cheating so that ended and then Rye and mikey have been hitting it off. Speaking of Rye, the bands been doing great over in America they even might get to tour! Which is huge. I wish I could be a better supporter of their band but ever since their first gig I haven't talked to anyone in America I just hear it all from the lads. Speaking of lads Niall Horan tweeted about us, which is insane that they even know about us.

Right now we're all chilling in the back lounge of are small crappy tour bus watching hunger games. I yell to Calum

" Hey can you get my phone from my bunk?"

"sure it's the one above Ashtons right?"

I roll my eyes "Calum you sleep directly across from me every night how do you not know?"

He tosses my phone to me making me rember the huge fight we had to see who got top bunks.

________________

"Okay! Enough we'll handle this like men!" Mikey yells to us he goes up to calum and says

"best out of three."

And puts his hands out ready to play rock, paper, scissors.

After he lost and refused to lose they rematched again and again. While Ashton and I only played once and I won.

For the next week mikey tried to make bets to get top bunk again even though it wasn't going to happen. This one bet was where you had to say penis louder then the other and we were in a food court. I thought he would've won but a woman came up and told us to 'zip it' and that ' teenagers are a disgrace now a days'.

_____________

As soon as I'm done having a flashback my mom walks in and says.

" Come on boys out for pizza tonight"

Yes, I have my mom on tour but she wouldn't let me go with out her and that's fine these guys can be a little crazy.

Mikey speeds out of the bathroom with his hair the color black.

"Wait! I just put in the dumb color!" He rushes back in and comes out fifteen minutes later with damp black hair.

"Let's get some pizzzza!" Ashton says as we all try to run out the bus door together. I squeeze out and run to the rental car where my mom is and hop in shotgun while the boys sit squashed together behind me.

"that's no fair you get shotgun every fuc-- I'm mean single time." Mikey says

"Nice save Mikey." My mom says as she starts to drive to the restaurant.

After two hours of shoving are faces and goofing off we waddle to the car, but this time I don't get shotgun Calum does.

" of course the athletic one gets special privlages." Mikey says upset that he didn't get to ride upfront.

"You're just mad cause you're to lazy to try and get shotgun." I say back

Ashton does his usual 'burn'

Because we always joke like this to each other.

"Oh yeah well you're too... Well I don't know but i'll get back to you." We all laugh and head back to the tour bus so we can get ready for are next show.

_________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Feedback would be great!

P.s. next chapters authors note is important please don't skip it!