7. Another Monday

Yesterday was amazing. I got to hang out with people besides my friends Charlie and Lola, which is adventerous for me. I really loved their singing Luke was amazing, and calum was great but still theirs something about Luke's voice that's just like... Idek i just love it.

I finally get to school and go to my locker. I had like 20 minutes before my first class, wow I'm never early. As I was walking around I hear someone call out my name.

" Hey violet" Michael says

" You can just call me Vi" I responded

" Well then good morning Viiiiiiii" he says with a cheeky grin

"So when am I going to get to hear you sing?" I ask

"never, I'm not good at singing" he says embarrassed

" I'm sure you are, I could tell you for sure if you would let me here you--" I say with a smirk

" well maybe one day I will sing for you... But then again maybe not" and he laughs running away before I could object to him not singing for me.

The bell finally rings and I'm off to history.

___skip boring first class___

Now off to math which is going to suck because we have a quiz today, on who knows what. I get to class and take a seat in the back.

"Ok quiet down I'm passing out the quiz now" Mrs. Freehill yelled

I get my quiz and just stare at it. Some of the things were familiar. The First question was one Luke and I worked on during tutoring. But then after that I was lost.

After waiting the entire class to turn in my test that I pretty much failed, Mrs. Freehill said "violet you and Luke will be going over this in study hall." I nodded and got the hell out of that class.

___skip boring classes in between___

Now I'm in English like I said it's not a bad class and now I know one person in it, Calum, I never noticed him in here before, and he obviously never noticed me till we met.

" Ok class today we are going to write a poem on how your first week of school went. But here's the twist you have to combine stories with another person and then make a poem..." The teacher kept talking but I zoned out because I was terrified, know one was going to be partners with me! They all had a partner already picked out.

The teacher says to get with somebody, I sink down in my seat knowing I'm not going get picked by anyone. I pull out my phone and play ms Pac man.

" Hey violet are we going to partners or..." Calum says while scratching the back of his neck

" Um sure" I say with a smile

We talk about are first week at school and us meeting new people like me meeting Luke, Calum, and Michael. We finish it pretty quick since Calum and I were pretty good at writing.

" Oh I almost forgot, this poem is for a grade and a contest. The winners of the poem contest will receive a gift card to any restaurant for $25 dollars for each partner. Good luck and see you next class."

After we turn the poem in the bell rings and I'm now headed to lunch. I stand in line and get what I usually get, pizza. I sit down at the table and start talking to Charlie.

"So how was your weekened?" I ask

" Normal, boring, nothing exciting." She says

"and how was your weekend?" Lola pops into the conversation

" Pretty good I went shopping with Charlie and then church on Sunday and then over Luke's house." I whisper the last part but of course she heard it.

" Omg! You went to Luke's house!?!" Lola exclaimed

" Yeah well remember I told you how I heard them playing and fell off my bike, we all went to chipotle... yeah that story, well I guess we became friends because they invited me over to hear them practice." I state

"whose they?" She ask

" Calum and Luke and that one girl Aleisha"

"oh, so Calum was their. Was Michael?" Lola questioned

"No" I say suspiciously

She just sneaks a small smile, then quickly hides it and says "lucky next time invite me!"

Then we talked for awhile then the bell rang, telling me it's time to get tutored by Luke.

I walk to the library and sit in are usual spot. On schedule Luke walks in and sits down.

"so are you ready to get started." And he pulled out my test. Oh god I totally forgot about the test. I mentally face palmed myself.

" Ok say the test was out of 20 points and you got a 14. Which is not bad but it could be better."

"oh well that's better then I thought." I said

We started to go over it and finished about 10 minutes before the bell so we just sat and talked.

"So we finally found a gig to play at in December. You should come."

"ok sounds fun. I definitely will make it."

"Ok great. Um well I got to go and um ask someone to homecoming so see ya tomorrow."

My heart sank a little. I kinda think I like him but theirs nothing I can do now...

" oh um... well good luck then." I give a small smile then get up and go. What a way to end a Monday.