2. Waking Up

Beep beep beep

I slowly open my eyes to the most annoying sound in the world, my alarm clock. Today was the day I dreaded, today was the day I start high school. Most people are glad to leave middle school, but I'm not like most people I fear high school. I also know that today will be the day that I'm judge by others. It always happens the first day they don't even get to know you, they judge by your looks and the rumors.

      I forced myself out of bed and to my closet I put on the hideous gray skirt with white long sleeves shirt with a black polo over it. I hated having to wear uniforms, but this one was an upgrade from the one from my middle school. My middle school uniform consisted of a red and blue kilt and a white blouse with a vest, that was one of the ugliest things I have ever had to wear.

          I drag myself to my dresser to put my makeup on. As I do so I listen to one of my favorite bands My Chemical Romance. As soon as I hit play the most perfect song came on for this day 'teenagers'.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Authors note: if you haven't listened to the song 'teenagers' you really should. I'm obsessed with this band. Also I hope your enjoying this book so far (*^o^*). ( ^ω^)