6. The Weekend

Finally its the weekend. I needed a break anyways, after Thursday's situation I really didn't want to get tutored by Luke, and luckily he wasn't there on Friday. I woke up by a text from my friend Charlie asking if I wanted to go to the mall. I quickly got up and got dressed.

    When we got to the mall is was fairly packed but not bad. We walked around for awhile till we walked pass hot topic.

"come on Charlie let's go in." I said

"nah idk, I've never been in their before..."

I just laughed and said "ok you can stand out here all--- alone then." Then I walked in. Not soon after Charlie followed.

"omg! They have P!ATD stuff!! I love them." And immediately she bought like six shirts.

I bought few things, I got a new nirvana shirt, another fob shirt, and a pack of band bracelets. When we were done we headed to the food court. After we got a pizza we sat down and ate. After awhile Charlie looks up and says

"isn't that your sister?" She pointed to a girl with blonde hair.

"Yep... Wait who's she talking too?" I, being the nosey sister I am decided to walk over to my older sister and her "friend".

"hey lex" I say making her jump and the boy giggle.

" hey violet" she said sounding embarrassed

"and who is this" I say gesturing to the boy next to her.

" Im Ashton, nice to meet you. So your lexs little sister I've heard about."

"yep that's me... Not to be annoying or anything but ah lex are you guys dating?"

They both blush but say "no" and I then my sister tells me to leave, and I say goodbye and finish my food.

I never really mentioned my sister so shes

      16 years old, a junior and so is her friend by the looks of it, we don't go to the same high school, and that's really all you need to know.

   Once were done I decided to leave. Once I get home I look on my Twitter and post a few things then I decided that since started magically raining that tonight would be a movie night. I got into a big t-shirt with sweats and put my hair in messy bun. Then I sit down open up my laptop pull up my favorite movie at the moment and eat popcorn. And that's all I did the rest of the night.

$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$

Sunday.

I wake up to an alarm because my family decided to start going to church again.it's bout 7:30 so I have an hour to get ready. I brush my hair and throw it up into a high ponytail and throw on a Sun dress I had to get just for church. It wasn't an ugly dress, it came a little above the knees, it was a mint green color and it was high low.

  After doing my makeup it's time to leave. After a boring 30 minutes we finally reach the church. I got out and waited for my sister since I usually sit next to her in church. We find some seats left but only enough for two so we let our parents sit and we go and stand in the back. About half way through my sister leaves me to go and talk to friends--- thanks lex I feel the love. A little bit after Eucharist starts and we form a line as I'm walking I notice a familiar face who is sitting down. I look over when I pass by and sure enough it's Luke with his parents. He gives me a small smile and a wave, and I return it, until I run into the person in front of me.

I quietly whisper "sorry" and continue. When mass was over we were walking to the parking lot when I see ashton talking to Luke. And then out of nowhere Calum joins them. As soon as he comes in my sister lexi goes over there too.

   I kept walking away till I heard lex call my name, I act like I don't hear so she just yells louder. I finally turn around and walk towards them.

" hey clumsy" ashton says

"clumsy?" I say confused

" Yeah clumsy cause you bumped into that man." He starts to laugh

" Haha real funny. so... What did ya guys want?" I say

" nothing just thought you would like to see us practice" calum says.

"um sure, that would be fun, who all is going to be there?" I ask

" calum,you, me... aleisha." He almost whispered the last part but I caught it.

   We headed over to Luke's house. I say thanks to his mom for giving me a ride to their house. Not soon after another car letting aleisha out comes.

" hey aleisha" Luke says with a huge grin on his face.

" hey Luke hey calum" she says then walks over to me.

" hey I'm aleisha your violet right, I think we have lunch together." She says shaking my hand

" yep that's me."

We all go inside to the living room and they bring their guitars out. After a minute of them getting ready they look up.

"so what song should we do?" Luke ask

"i think a-team" aleisha says and we all agree. A couple of seconds later they start playing.

    White lips, pale face,

    Luke looks up at both of us and then I feel my cheeks getting red so I quickly look down.

   And they say she's in the class a team,

Calums really good too. I didn't know he could sing.

   And in the pipe she flies to the motherland, or sells love to another man. And it's too cold outside, for angles to fly...

Then they end the song. I started clapping like an idiot but they didn't seemed bothered by it. After a couple of songs they say it's time to eat. We head into the kitchen and sit down. We ate for awhile but mostly talked. Then I got a text saying it was time to go. We all exchange numbers and I leave.

       What a great weekend this was :)