12. Back to School

It's been a month since homecoming and a lot of things changed. Lola and Michael started dating kinda, well all they do is talk. And Charlie and Alex got together and went on their first date like a day ago. Ashton and my sister finally got together so their always together. Calum is still Calum and Luke is still with Aleisha, but I heard things are going down hill for them.

I'm in English at the moment and Calum keeps throwing paper at me and asking if I want to join the paper war with the rest of the class. I said no for the billionth time in the past 5 minutes.

"Ok class awhile back we did a contest with a partner. I finally finished grading them after like 2 months. So the winners of the $25 dollar gist card is Calum and Violet!"

We go and grab the cards and sit down

"So I finally won something." I say and Calum says "same come on lets buy dinner for everyone! I'm joking I'm not spending this money on anyone else." I laugh.

For the rest of the class we do nothing.

Bell rings and I'm off to lunch. I got to the table and so does Luke.

"Hey you ready for tutoring?" He ask again. He does anytime I see him in school.

"Ready as I'll ever be. Let's eat lunch though." I reply

We sit down after buying lunch and start a conversation.

"So I know Vi is coming to our first gig is anyone else?" Mikey ask looking at Lola waiting for an answer.

"i would but I have to... take my dog to the vet because he's sick." Says Lola

" But can't your parents do that." Calum says

"Um I'll see..." Lola stops and just plays on her phone.

" Alex and I can't were going out. Sorry." Says Charlie as she sits down.

"Well that just leaves you Vi and probably your sister, and maybe Aleisha." Luke says I nod and feel the awkward tention between everyone.

"Where is she anyways?" Ask Calum

"I have no clue, probably sick." Luke replies awkward silence follows his words.

I break the silence and say

" So who wants to go see a movie this week?"

"i do" says Jasmine who's the biggest bitch in the school. She walks up behind Calum and sits next to him.

" Um well I wasnt--" I got interrupted with Jasmine saying

"Let's go see that new romantic movie... I call sitting next to Calum!" She gets up and leaves, and I just stare at the blushing Calum.

"Woah she has a thing for you!" Yells Michael

" Yeah I guess..." He looks really confused

The bell rings and we get up to leave

" Um text me." I say to know one in particular and leave.

______skip the rest of the day_____

I finally get home and see my mom and dad sitting on the couch. After I shut the door it opens revealing my sister and Ashton.

"Oh Ashton can you wait outside for a minute." My mom says

Ashton leaves and we both sit down. The tention is thick in the air. I'm curious so I speak up

"What's going on?"

"Well on December 3rd were moving to America for your dad's job!" She yells

We just sit their

My dad pipes up " Come on were moving to L.A. you should be happy..."

My sister and I just look at each other and get up and leave. She goes to Ashton and I go to my room. I shut the door, get my guitar out and drown myself in music.