9.Homecoming prep

Homecoming is in 3 hours! Charlie, Lola, and I are getting ready now and we invited Aleisha over. The doorbell rings telling me she's here. I open up the door and...

"Hey! Thanks for inviting me over!" She says

"uh no problem thanks for coming." I smile and we go into my room.

    I have makeup set up on my dresser and in the bathroom and we're doing hair last. I start with foundation and then blush and etc. I finish with winged eyeliner and mascara. Next we all do each others hair. I do Lola's, she does Aleishas , and Charlie does mine since she already did her own.

Now time for the tricky part. I pull my dress up without ruining my hair,nails, or makeup (haha success). We're just about done when the limo we all chipped in for arrives. Out comes Michael,Calum, Jake, and Luke and must I say I can't take my eyes off him but he seems distracted by his own date to notice me.

"Wow! Aleisha you look gorgeous." Luke said

"Charlie you look stunning!" Jake uttered

"Lola you look hot... um....um I mean not hot but, oh no you look hot! It's just I uh... I mean beautiful, you look beautiful..." Michael stutters and blushes.

I stand their awkwardly until Calum speaks up.

" Hey Violet you look amazing, would you be my best friend and go to homecoming with me?" He puts on a wide smile showing his teeth.

"Yes I would love to Cal-pal." I smile back at him and giggle

"Cal-pal?" He laughs

"Yeah Cal-pal that's my new nickname for you." I smile he giggles and says 'ok'. And we all hop in the limo and go to homecoming.