Twenty-three

-Logan's POV-

"Logan are you almost ready?" Nicole asked me.

"Ya but the weirdest thing just happened." I said looking down at my phone.

"What?" She asked coming over to me looking at my phone. "Thats weird. OMFG WHAT IF HE IS COMING TO MONTREAL?!?!?!? WHAT IF HE BRINGS SKATE?!?!"

"OH MY GOD NICOLE SHUT UP!" I yelled at her.

"Sorry.." She said calming down.

"But what if he is coming? I mean he said let him prove to me." I said.

"I mean would you want him to? He is Sammy Wilkinson." She said tying my cleats for me while I space off.

"Ya but hes more than that to." I said.

"Ya I know, you know that because you talk to him. I dont so I only know him as that. He doesnt see you as a fan either." She said.

"Ya I guess you're right." I said locking my phone.

"Anyways lets get going we have to drop Jack off at his girlfriends." She said rolling her eyes.

She has had a thing for my brother for the longest time. But he has a girlfriend.

"I dont know why you dont like Madison. Other than she is dating my brother." I said laughing.

"Lets just go." She said blushing.

We got in the car and i called shot gun. She got mad cuz she had to sit in the back with Jack.

Oh! By the way my mom and dad got a divorce! He moved out and my mom is so much happier. Im happy for her. She's been talking to this one guy but she hasent told me his name yet.

But anyways I was looking out my window at all the houses when my phone went off. It was a text from Sammy,

'What time does your game start?'