Twenty-five

Sam's POV•

"She said it was in an hour." I said to Skate as we got into the black rental car, Skate driving cuz I'm to busy texting Logan.

I love her so much. I need her to know this.

"Nope, stop thinking man! You're gonna talk yourself out of it and we didn't come all this way from LA just to go right back." Skate said turning to look at me.

"I know man. I'm so excited but I'm also to the point where I could shit my pants because of how nervous I am." I said, locking my phone and looking out the window.

"Just think of how happy she is gonna be when she sees you man!" He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I can already see it now, she's gonna run up to you and jump into your arms. Then she will introduce me to her best friend and we can all go on a double date."

I looked over at him.

"What makes you think her best friend is gonna be there?" I asked.

"Dude, c'mon really? Have I ever missed one of your shows?" He asked looking ahead.

He has a point.

"No. I guess you're right." I said checking my phone for a text.

None.

And just as I look up we are pulling into the high school parking lot of Logan's soccer game.

Here we go.

__________________________

Hey guys💗

When I post I'm gonna start posting 2 chapters at a time. Here's your second chapter! Sorry it came so late. 😘

Anyways I have a question...

Do any of you guys want to see what I look like?☺️

If so comment yes🔥

Comment/Vote🍭

Love you my lovelies💗⚓️

-Deja⚓️💗