First Day and Demon Pt. 2

Jess' POV:

After eating at Mc Donald's we walked to the school guys were staring at me and wistling. One guy came up to me and said, "Hey Foxy wanna hang with my buds instead of these losers." he said slurred and winking. "He's drunk. He's like that every Monday" Benny wisperhred. "No thanks Boozey-Mc-Drunk-a-ton, I'm good here." I said. "C'mon babe let's have some fun." the dude said while pulling my wrist. "Let me go!" I yelled. I pulled my wrist away and punched him, I smiled when i heard a crack. "You shouldn't have done that." He said and lunged at me. i ducked at drop kicked him. "touch me again and I will go all crazy on your butt." I said and turned around seeing Rory and Ethan holding back Benny, who had an angry look on his face, and Erica hold back Sarah, who was snarling. "Calm down guys." I say smiling. 

They Let ythem go and take me to the office. After I get my stuff I look at my classes. "We all have the same classes!" Sarah exclaimed. I fist bump her and Benny. As I enter class the teacher says, "We have a new student today, her name is Jessica Halliwell and sh- ah Ms. Halliwell!!!! Come introduce yourself to the class." "Um hi, My Name is Jessica Paige Halliwell and i'm 15. My mom's name is Piper and my dad is Leo. I have two Brothers, Chris and Wyatt. I moved here from San Fransisco. My favorite colors are red and green and my aunts are Paige and Phoebe." I say. "You can sit next to Mr. Morgan and Mr.Weir." she said and then turned to the class, "Since I'm getting Ms. Halliwell's things sorted out you can talk freely amongst yourselves." 

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY*

Walking home never felt so good. Benny's arm is wrapped my shoulders and i was talking to them about my family when Wyatt and Chris with mom orb in front of us.(we are in the woods) "Chris! Wyatt! Mom!" i yell and hug them. "What are you doing here?" I ask as my friends stand there akwardly,"Oh. Mom, Chris, Wyatt these are my friends Benny, Sarah, Rory, Erica, and Ethan." I say and turn back to them, "We are here seeing how you're 1st day went and I'm pregant." My mom said. "What!!! You didn't tell me!!!"Me, and my brothers yelled. After I tell them about my day minus the drunk dude i say,"Well tell dad and Aunt Pheebs and Aunt Pai I love them."  i say as they leave. "Your brothers were glaring daggers at me." Benny says and Rory and Ethan nod. "Well you three are boys and I'm their little sister so...' I trail off as me and the girls laugh. "Ethan!!!! Jess!!!!" E's mom yelled as we aproch the house, "How was school?" she asks me. "The Best." I say as I put Benny's arm around me and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we are next one is a demon one. (The story takes place in between the MBAV episodes and after charmed Wyatt is 26, Chris- 24, the charmed ones and Leo- mid to late 40's