What happened with the gang

Jess' Pov~

"Okay are you ready to start the spell Beth?" I asked my vampire friend as we sat on Ethan's couch, My makeshift Book of Shadows open to the "To Hear Secret Thoughts"

"Yep." Beth replied.

"Okay, but remember, we will be in a trace, so if Ethan or Benny try to talk to us, then we won't know until I reverse the spell." I said as Beth nodded.

I lit the two candles we had out for the spell, and we both chanted:

"As flame lights shadow and truth ends fear, Open locked thoughts to my mind's willing ear, May the smoke from this candle into everywhere creep, Bringing innermost voices to my mind in speech."

Ethan's Pov~

Benny, Rory, Erica, and Sarah were going to go back to my house and ask Jess about any demonic problems. I hope Beth is there as well, I have fallen for her funniness and her white and blue hair and her brown eyes, though i don't know why she only ever shows one. We got to the door and opened it, calling out for Jess and Beth,but I was only met with silence. I walked into the living room and saw Jess and Beth sitting on the couch with their legs crossed and they were looking at each other. I went over to Beth and waved my hand infront of her face but she didn't move,or react one bit, Benny doing the same to Jess. (I DON'T CARE, I SHIP IT)

"Do you think it's another one of Jess's spells?" I asked Benny.

"Probably her book is here" He pointed out.

"Why aren't they responding?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know. What do we do?" I replied.

Benny disappeared for a moment and Rory looked at Jess.

"Whoa cool .Let's pull a prank on them" Rory said smiling

"No!" Me and Sarah yelled at him in unison.

"You guys are no fun" He said and walked off.

Benny appeared again and looked at Jess,

"Do you think they can hear us?" He asked.

"I don't know, let's yell at them!" Erica said.

"Hey! We have food!" Benny yelled. But nothing happened.

"Nope they can't hear us because Beth would have jumped up and yelled 'GIMME!' " I said looking at Benny.

"True and Jess would hold her back from literally eating everything." Benny said, looking lovingly at Jess.

"Beth's like a fucking vacuum when she eats" Sarah said laughing a little causing us to laugh and agree.

We heard the doorbell ring and Benny comes back with pizza as Sarah and Erica leave, bored with us guys. Benny grabbed a slice and headed to the kitchen, Rory Following.

"Shouldn't we figure out what wrong with them?" I asked, worried about Beth, and Jess, but Beth more.

"After Pizza." Rory and Benny said in unison. I looked at them, then shrugged. I am hungry.

"So do you think Jess dated anyone back in San Francisco?" Benny asked, looking at Jess.

"I don't know dude. You should ask her out." I replied grabbing some pizza.

"No! I mean he should get to know her more, she seems like the type you want to get to know" Rory said.

All of a sudden we hear Jess yell, " GUIDED SPIRITS HEAR OUR PLEA, REVERSE THIS MAGIC, LET IT BE!" and her and Beth jumped up from the couch and looked around.

"Oh. Pizza!" Jess said as her and Beth grabbed a few slices.

"What happened to you two?!" I yelled.

"Long story Ethan." Beth said, blushing and rubbing the back of hr neck sheepishly.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND I WILL HAVE A NEW CHAPTER UP SOON, SINCE I GOT A LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW (DEC. 31) AND I'LL BE TURNING 14! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! JESSI OUT!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!