Things You Didn't Know About Me

Jess' POV~

"Woah Jess..." Rory said, his blue eyes raking over my figure.

"Beth! Your eyes..." Beth looked down as Ethan said that, "they're beautiful." She looked back up and blushed.

"So without any further ado, let's head to McKinley." I said, clasping my hands together.

We started for the school, it being a few blocks from my house. Once we arrived, Beth and I tightened our ponytails and prepared ourselves. We opened the doors as everyone in the hall turned to us and parted like the Red Sea, probably shocked to see me and Beth walking in once again. We smirked as we saw Jewfro cowering in fear, when it was known that I was moving, Jacob Ben Israel said on his blog that I was leaving because I was pregnant and that the father was paying me to leave. Of course it wasn't true, and my good friends Santana and Puck made sure Jewfro knew that. Speaking of the mohawked menace, I saw him meet my eyes and smirk. Me and him always had a flirty friendship, He was there for me when Trouty Mouth cheated and some kissing may have occurred but I mean, it's Noah Puckerman, who is not gonna miss up the chance to kiss that sexy beast! But, Puck is also very loyal and a good guy, despite the fact that he got Quinn preggers when she was with Finn.

"Jessica Halliwell, my my, long time no see." Puck purred, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Noah Puckerman, what can I say, I can't stay away from the mohawk for too long." I silently giggled at the gang's reaction.

I really haven't been my "school" self around them, so they were shocked. Sarah looked like I had just slapped her in the face and ass at the same time. Erica had a shit eating grin on her face. Beth was used to this, so she was stone-faced. Ethan looked SO confused. And Benny and Rory looked like they were about to straggle Puck.

"Puck, these are my friends from White Chapel. This is Erica, Sarah, Rory, Ethan, and Benny. And you remember Beth." I introduced the gang.

"Sup? I'm Puck."

"So is Glee practice soon, because we have to be there." Beth asked.

"Yeah it's starting in like 10 minutes." Puck said, and we started on the way to the choir room. When we passed Jacob, I glared daggers at him, and he shrunk away.

We arrived just as Mr. Shue was explaining our arrangement. I saw Santana and Brittany jump up as soon as they saw Beth and I, yelling our names. Quinn also approached us, I noted that she had her baby and was back on the Cheerios!

"JJ, Bethy!!" Britt yelled happily.

"What are you doing here?" Finn asked us as he gave us a simultaneous side hug.

"We are the kids that were sent her as a 'punishment'." Benny said, knocking Finn's hand off of my shoulder.

"Jess?" I heard Sam's voice, though it didn't feel as I thought I would.

I thought I would be heartbroken to see and hear him again, but as I turn to face the blonde boy, I feel nothing really. No pain, No sorrow, hell No attraction. I smiled slightly and waved.

"Hey Sam! How have you been?" I said, approaching him, "Can we talk outside?" He nodded.

"I didn't know you were gonna be here Jess." Sam started when we reached the hallway.

"Sam, it's okay. At first, I was hurt and terrified at the thought of seeing you again. But now, I realized that while yes, it hurt like hell to have you cheat on me. But I've moved on, and I hope we can be friends." He blinked as I finished my sentence, then smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, Jess." He said as he side hugged me.

We walked back into the choir room and Santana approached me, hips swaying and Snixx in her eyes.

"So, JJ, these guys say that there's no way you and Beth could be in glee club. Wanna show them what you got?" She smirked, leaning to whisper in my ear, "Let's give them a shocking show. You know the song?"

"Oh yeah." I turned to the rest of the room, "Glee Girls. The song we did when San was outed."

They nodded and got in place. The boys looked excited and a little turned on. The gang looked very confused. Sarah and Erica, half-glaring at Sam. Ethan making love eyes at Beth, who was joking with Quinn. Rory and Benny were looking at me in confusion, though I avoided Benny's gaze.

We got in place after telling the band the song, the music started.

Santana (Jess):
This was never the way I planned,
(Not my intention)
I got so brave, drink in hand
(Lost my discretion)
It's not what
(I'm used to)
Just wanna try you on
(I'm curious for you)

Jess and Santana:
Caught my attention

Jess and Santana with the Girls:
I kissed a girl and I liked it,
(Santana: The taste of her cherry chapstick)
I kissed a girl just to try it,
(Jess: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it)

It felt so wrong, it felt so right,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it,
I liked it

Us girls we are so magical,
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal;

Santana:
It's innocent

Jess and Santana with the Girls:
I kissed a girl and I liked it,
(Santana: The taste of her cherry chapstick)
I kissed a girl just to try it,
(Jess: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it)

It felt so wrong; it felt so right,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl, and I liked it,
I liked it

We stopped dancing and singing and I hugged San and Britt. Beth was hugging Mercedes and Tina as the gang came up to us.

"Jess that was amazing!" Sarah exclaimed. Erica nodded in agreement. Rory and Benny looked flustered, I would think that Ethan was too but he was talking to Jess.

"Well that's expected of Jess." Benny muttered, making my heart simultaneously flutter and break at the same time.

"Of course... She is pretty amazing." I heard Rory mutter under his breath, making me blush.

"Well," I said, resting my hand on Rory's shoulder, whispering in his ear, "There's a lot of Things you don't know about me."

With that, I kissed his cheek, leaving the gang shocked as I strode to the seats, locking pinkies with San and Britt in a threeway, since the gleeks already sat back down. San smirked at me and looked at a very red faced Rory and mouthed to me "We'll talk at lunch."  

HEY GUYS IT'S JESSI SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THERE WILL BE MORE SOON!! AND WHAT'S UP WITH RORY AND JESS? WHAT ABOUT BENNY AND DELLA? FIND OUT WHENEVER I DECIDE TO. WELLLLLL BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII