Moving and Meeting

Jess' POV: (the picture is me goofing around!)

I was just done packing my cliff notes of the book of shadows when my mom, Piper, my dad, Leo, and my aunts, Paige and Phoebe, came in and started to pick up my bags. "Are you sure you want to go?"my mom asked slightly crying. "Yea. Don't worry mom, remember I'm only a orb away."I reassured her. I was moving to White Chapel with my brothers, Chris and Wyatt. My Oldest brother, Wyatt, was going to collage there. My other brother, Chris, Works for a 'Mr. Morgan' (AN: Ethan's dad) but he is on a 'orb-around-the-world' trip, which Wyatt joined him on. So, Mr. Morgan agreed to let me stay with him for a few weeks, he has a son, Ethan I think, my age. "Well you know we love you," my aunt Phoebe said, breaking my thoughts. "I know Aunt Phoebs, I love you all too."I replied. My uncles Henry and Coop walked in. "Hey Kiddo, Are you ready?" Henry asked. I nodded as everyone started getting bags again. "Um- You do Know we are WITCHES right?" Paige asked then said,"Bags! Car!" while she flicked her wrist. "PAIGE!!!! Personal gain!!!!" my mom exclaimed. I giggled as Paige shurgged. As I got into the car with my mom and her sisters I saw all my friends, Bethany, Tomi, Madelene, Gilbert, Michael, Alison, TaMya, Gabi, Austin, Robert, Shawn, Erin, Sam, Joshua, and Jeannette outside holding 'Farewell Jess!!!!' signs. After Hugging them i got into my mom's car and while listening to 'I'm Everywhere' (Jacksepticeye outro song) and falling alsee. I wake up to see a nice looking house and a group of teens looking at me. As my blue eyes meet a pair of bright green eyes and my heart started swelling. "Hi Jess. Welcome!" Mr.Morgan said walking towards me. "This is My son Ethan," he says gesturing to a lanky boy with Brown eyes and hair. I say 'hi' and Mr. M continues," and his friends. But this is my Daughter Jane." Dirty Blonde hair and brown eye. "HI!!! I'M JANE!!!" I jump at her yelling. "Well Jess These are my Friends. there are Sarah, Erica, Rory, and Benny." Ethan said pointing at them. When my eyes met Benny's I smiled. I shook Ethan's hand and i got a premotion. I saw that Erica, Rory, and Sarah were vampires, Benny is a Wizard? and Ethan is a seer. When i opened my eyes I saw Ethan with white eyes going normal. "I know that Face, you just had a vision." i say laughing slightly. "WHAT??!!"They all screamed.I told them that I was a witch and my powers,(All the charmed powers plus orbing) and they explained everything about them. "Wow This is going to be a long Freshmen year." i giggle while looking at Benny, I think i like him!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    There you go!!!!