Meeting Old Friends And Enimes Pt 2

Jess' pov

We got Beth's schedule. It was-
1st Nixon-MATH
2nd Powell-English Lang.
3rd Hoffman-Social Studies
4th Brooks-Science
5th-STEM-Joyner
6th Gym

"We have the same classes B," I said walking to Mrs. Nixon's class, "should be easier if Barbas Attacks." 

"Jess stop. You came here to get away from demons." Beth said putting a hand on my shoulder.

 "I know but demons don't really agree." I sighed. We walked into the class and Mrs. Nixon said, "Jessica Halliwell! Why are you late to my class?"

 "She was showing me where to go. I'm Bethany Harrison," Beth defended me. "Yes well Ms. Harrison welcome. You may sit next to Mr. Ethan Morgan." Beth blushed and sat next to Ethan.

/)(\ TIME SKIP TO GYM/)(\

"Today we are gonna run the mile. We also have two new students today. Amelia Hex and Bethany Harrison." 

AMELIA HEX!!! YESSSSSS! We found her. We all got into running position after Ethan and Benny complaining. Benny's was cute, Ethan's was annoying. 

"When we come up to the turn, go left, not right" I said through gritted teeth. 

"Why?" Benny asked. 

"Barbas." I replied simply. The starter bell rang as we ran. When we turned left we all skidded to a stop, some-meaning Ethan and Benny- of us were panting. 

"Well if it isn't my favorite witch." Barbas said calmly. 

"Barbas, the Demon Of Fear." I glared. 

"Don't worry I'm not here for you. But they are." 

Then at least 20 demons shimmered in. Barbas laughed his creepy ass laugh and shimmered out as the demons charged.

I froze a few lower level demons. 

"Benny and Ethan get out of here. You don't have your spell book and Ethan is well Ethan." I yelled. 

"No! We're staying!" They said in unison. I kicked a demon in the throat and called,"Atheme!" And stabbed a upper level demon. 

"We need help!" Sarah Yelled. 

"Aunt Paige! Wyatt! Chris! Coop!" I yelled. 

They orbed in as Erica yelled, "Duck!" We all dropped to the ground as a Fireball missed Mom by inches. A low voltage energy ball hits my arm as I scream in pain.

"Jess! Are you okay?" Benny asked running over to me. 

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Oh no," Beth muttered as a demon stabbed me in the stomach. I gasped and Fell into Benny's arms.

"JESS!" Benny screamed.

"Benny? I really like you BTW," I said, my eyelids drooping.

He pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back with all my remaining strength.

Hey Guys Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!! i just got lazy and decided to end it here. Pt 3 will be up soon hopefully.