Back To The Start

Jess's Pov~

We went to our mandatory choir class for pulling a giant prank on the school, when the teacher started talking.

"For the next 3 weeks, we will be going to a glee club in another school as a collaborated project." Our teacher said. I looked up and thought back to the New Direction back in San Fran. (William McKinley High School is in a sub- community called Lima in San Francisco in the fanfic) I heard Benny, Rory and Ethan groan, and Sarah, Erica, and Beth perk up.

"Miss? Which school are we going to?" I asked.

"William McKinley High School in San Francisco." My teacher said, causing me and Beth to look at each other. Both me and Jess were in The New Directions, though Beth was just there to dance with Mike and Britt.

I jumped up and ran out into the bathroom, hearing the teacher and everyone calling after me. I ran into the bathroom, trying to calm my tears, thinking to what happened with Sam Evans.We dated for 6 months and then he cheated on me with a girl from a rival Glee club, Vocal Adrenaline. I turned around to the girls entering the bathroom, Erica and Sarah confused.

"Jess are you okay?" Sarah and Erica said in unison.

"Beth and I went to McKinley. We were in the glee club, Beth just so she could dance. We were also both on the Cheerios!, The cheerleaders. I was dating one of the football players, Sam Evans, and we dated for 6 months and he cheated on me."

"Well when we get there I'll kill him." Erica said. I smiled at her.

"And so will Benny," Sarah piped up, "and Rory. They both have the hots for you."

"If Benny liked me, why did he ask Della out? And plus, Rory is practically in love with Erica." I scoffed, Benny broke my heart when he told us he and Della were together last week.

"Well either way he still cares." Beth said. I nodded as i wiped my tear stained cheeks.

We walked out of the bathroom and was greeted with Rory, Benny, and Ethan.

"Jess, Are you okay?" Benny said though i ignored him, starting to walk back to the class.

"Long story. I'm fine, let's start packing."

~TIME SKIP~

We arrived at the manor, for the 3 weeks we are here, we will be staying here at the manor. I walked in to see Mom and Dad talking to Uncle Coop and Aunt Phoebe.

"Mom! Dad! Aunt Phoebe! Uncle Coop!" I yelled, causing them to turn around and smile.

"Jess!" They yelled in unison, coming over to surround me in a giant hug.

"Where's Aunt Paige and Uncle Henry." i asked looking around.

"We're here!" I heard Paige call from upstairs.

"Jess, who are these guys?" Dad said, making realize Dad, Coop, Pheebs, Paige, and Henry have never met the gang, other than Beth.

"Well Leo, we saw them when we helped them with Barbas, though we never formally met." mom informed him.

"Oh right. Guys, other than Mom because you met then about a month or two ago.

This is Sarah, Erica, Rory, Ethan, and Benny. Ethan is Chris' boss' son," I explained, "Erica, Sarah, and Rory are vampires like Beth, and Benny is a spellmaster, like a witch but without the powers. Just spells, and Ethan is a Seer, a good one though."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Leo, Jess' father."

"I'm Phoebe."

"I'm Coop."

"I'm Paige and this is my husband Henry." Paige and Henry appeared.

"So we are here for the glee club for 3 weeks. Is mine and Beth's uniform still here?" i asked, remembering when Sue said that if I came back to WMHS that I had to wear my uniform.

"Yep. They're both upstairs." Mom told me

I nodded and me and Beth started to head upstairs, looking for that red and white polyester uniform. When we found them we went to my old room, Paige's old room, and I quickly changed, Beth going into the bathroom. I slipped on the top and skirt, zipping it up. Beth stepped out of the bathroom, her hair still down and she looked nervous.

"What's up Beth?" I asked, worried.

"I'm nervous for the gang to see my eyes. They aren't exactly normal." She said, twirling her thumbs.

"Beth... Rory, Erica, Sarah, and yourself are VAMPIRES! And Benny can cast spells in Latin and Ethan can see into the fucking future." I replied, making her laugh.

"Okay... Do you think we should show them us now?" Beth said, pulling her blue and white locks out from her eyes, showing off one green eye, and one brown eye, quickly tying her hair into a high, tight, ponytail.

I smiled and b\pulled my own brown locks into the ponytail, grabbing the curling iron and plugging it in.

"Sarah Erica! Will you come up here?" Beth yelled then turned to me, "They can help us with our hair.'

Erica and Sarah entered my old bedroom and looked us over, shock evident on their faces.

"Woah, Jess, Beth, you girls look amazing."

"Wow, Thanks Erica!" Beth said.

They helped us curl our hair and put a little makeup on. We then grabbed our letterman jackets and headed down the stairs. We started down the stairs, looking for the boys at the foot of the stairs. We saw the boys talking to Chris and Wyatt. They turned to stare at us, their eyes widening.

"Woah Jess..."