Chapter 17

So, this chapter may or may not confuse you, but if you read my short author's note at the end of chapter 16, then you'll probably be okay. It's also VERY long, but I do not apologize! It's too good to apologize for:)

I hope you like it! Please comment! :)

Playlist:

Worldwide – Big Time Rush

American Noise – Skillet

When I Look at You – Miley Cyrus

Heroes (we could be) - Aleeso

Little White Lies – One Direction

Stop and Stare – OneRepublic

We Cry – The Script

Niall's POV

I almost couldn't believe it when Kat told me she's pregnant. It's been over a month and we're still working alongside Anya to keep up the positive publicity. We told fans just last week that Kat was pregnant and the responses were torn. Most of the fans were happy, but there were those who thought it was irresponsible of me to have another child with another person. I thanked fans for the support and tried to stay positive.

My love for Kat is almost unreal. My heart races every time I think of how much I love her. Our story was a whirlwind. When I first met Kat, I was so upset that someone couldn't love me because I had too many responsibilities, that I didn't want to talk to her. But after that first night, I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so intriguing and I wanted to know everything about her. It was weeks before I saw her again, but when I did, it was like she'd been thinking of me too. When she got back from Paris, I didn't know how I felt until she told me how much she missed me. That was the moment I knew that she was who I wanted. Someone who can leave for a month but never stopped thinking about me.

"Ni?"

I pulled out of my thoughts, "Yes, Kat?"

"I don't feel well."

She suddenly shot up out of bed and was soon hurling into the toilet. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I pulled her hair back and brushed her bangs from her face.

"I hate this." She sobbed before hurling some more.

I kneeled down on the floor next to her and put an arm around her. "I know babe, I know."

"When does this stop?"

"You've got to give it time, baby. I know it sucks, but I'm here. We're doing this together, remember?"

She nodded, "Yes, but you're not getting any sleep."

"Yes I am. What are you talking about?"

"Oh, shut up, Niall. I know you don't get sleep because I don't either."

I sighed, "Baby, you've got to sleep."

"And so do you, Nialler. I won't be the reason why your guys' next album sucks."

"It won't suck just because I'm not getting sleep. Remember that we used to record while on tour, right after we got off stage til about 1am."

She chuckled a bit as she leaned into my chest. "Thank you."

"For what, love?"

"For staying with me."

I kissed the top of her head, "Oh, Kat. You're welcome, but did you really think I'd leave you?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I mean, we haven't known each other long."

"Time doesn't matter, it's what you do during your time together that matters more." I whispered.