Together Again?

"Your girlfriend?" I said nervously.

"Yes, I mean if you want too?"

"Jeff you know I like you, and I would actually really like that. I'm sorry about everything before, it's just I've been stresses you know, a new school-"

"Ri, don't be sorry, it's okay! Jeff cut me off.

"Riley if anything I should be the one to apologize, I mean there's been soo much tension and everything" Julia remarked.

"No, it's okay!" I said back.

"So Ri, will you go out with me, I swear it won't last 4 hours and I will make it work!" He said with a cheesy smile.

"Yes!"

Rori, Julia, Emily, Brooke and Katie all cheer.

"You guys will make an awesome couple, and I'm glad everything is good now!" Julia said.

"Yeah me too!" Replied Jeff.

We said our goodbyes and he put his arm around me.

"I think my mom is here, are you ready?"

"Yes!"

We walk to the car and tell Cindy about the night, but he doesn't mention we are dating to her. After 10 minutes we arrive at my house. He gets out of the car and walks me to my front door.

"Riley, I'm so happy we finally worked everything out, and I'm so happy to call you my girlfriend."

"Me too."

He leans in for a kiss-

Then I wake up from the nap I took after school and it was 5:00. Jeffrey was coming 6:30. I wanted to look cute, so I wore a black lace dress, with my vans and I curled my hair. I put lip gloss and perfume on just in case too. Today was my big night.