Vine

*Julia's POV*

Last night was so amazing, I went roller skating with Jeffrey and I had a blast. I didn't want to go to school today, because I feel bad for Riley. Jeffrey wanted her to come but I said she couldn't. I just wanted it to be me and him, not that I like or anything but still. I mean he's cute and all, and one of my best friends and I want to stay just friends.

The first bell rang.

I walked into math class and sat next to Rori and Brooke.

"Hey Jules, how was last night?" Brooke said smirking.

"It was fun. We are just friends."

"That's good! and yes Julia we know." Brooke snapped back.

"Have you guys seen this new app called Vine?" Rori said.

"No, what is is?" I said back.

"It's an app where you can post 6 second videos of you doing something funny or singing or just anything you want." Rori said back.

"Wow that's cool! Seems fun." I said laughing back.

Riley walks in, followed by Jeffrey.

"Hey Riley!" I say politely.

"Hi." she snapped back.

"Well shit" I say under my breath.

"What's wrong?" Brooke said.

"Nothing, Hi Jeffrey!"

"Hey Jules!"

"Wait Jeffrey have you seen this new app?" Rori asked.

"Nah, what's it called?" Jeffrey said.

"Vine!" Rori remarked.

the second bell rang.

"No I haven't, what is it anyways." he asked confused.

"It's an app where you can post 6 second videos of you being funny and singing and stuff." I said back.

"Oh cool! I'm gonna check it out." he remarked.

Class started just like normal and we started to go over graphing. It felt like an eternity but the bell finally rang.

I saw Riley getting up and I wanted to apologize for last night.

"Riley wait up!

she gave me a look.

Ah, I just wanted to apologize for last night. I kinda just wanted it to be Jeffrey and I, like friend and friend. I'm sorry that you wanted to come, we can hangout soon!"

"You like him?" she snapped back.

"What? No! I swear we are just friends, I promise. I like someone else tho. why do you like him?"

"Ye- No! I'm just glad were fiends!" she said followed with a fake smile.

"Me too! He's a great guy!"

The first bell rang.

"Well better get to class!" she said.

"yeah, me too! see you soon Riley!"

I could sense the tension, and I could obviously tell she likes him. Whatever I don't even like him so why does it matter. I walk into the hallway only to see Jeffrey waiting for me.

"Hi?" I said confused.

"Hey cutie!" he said blushing.

I see Riley out of the corner of me eye. She gives Jeffrey a look and stomps down the hallway.

"Woah, what was that for?"

"She's mad at me." he said nervously.

"What, why? is it because of last night?"

"No! it's because I don't know who to ask to semi." he said almost crying.

"What do you mean?"

"I like you and I like her okay! I'm sorry." he walked away.

The only thing going through my mind right is, it's the second day of school and he met this girl yesterday, yet he wants to ask her to semi? what a creep.