Little Things

*Jeffrey's POV*
The school day has ended and it turned out to be a pretty bad one. I was walking home and just thinking about what happened. Why does everyone hate me, like serious. I can't deal with it and it's already the second day of school. Can I please just be famous?
Zeppy greets me at the door and he turns my frown upside down.

"Heyyy Zepp!"

He jumps on me and is crazily wagging his tail. I walk into the house, throw my backpack on the floor and walk upstairs into my room. I took what Rori said about the app called vine and checked it out. I honestly didn't know what to do so I thought about putting up a cover. I'm not really not that confident in singing in front of people, but I've gotten good recognition since singing stay by Rihanna in the talent show in 6th grade. I recorded a 6 second cover of Little Things by One Direction because that song is truly amazing. I uploaded the cover and wrote "'my first vine:)"

"Hey Riley, i know you probably hate me, but I made a vine account- Jeffrey Eli Miller and I posted my first vine, a cover of Little Things, and um it's dedicated to you! I'm sorry I'm such a jerk." I texted her after posting the vine.

She read the message and five minutes later she responded.

"wow Jeff, this makes me fall in love with you even more 😊 and I'm not mad, sorry"

"Oh phew!"

"Jeff"

"Yes?"

"Ok, I swear I'm not a slut or anything and I know i just met you, but will you go out with me?"

"Riley! OMG yes! I know we just met, but I really like you and I feel like we can work this out."

"Me too! 😊"

She asked me out. I can't believe this, yes yes I know we literally met yesterday, but who doesn't believe in love at first sight? But what about Julia?