The First Day

We drive up into to the lot of the school and I see a heard of students running and walking around near the front entrance.

"Wow" I said under my breath.

I guess Jeffrey must have heard me because he turned around and said

"Yup. Welcome to Norfolk Middle School, home of the stingers!"

I laughed. "The Stingers?"

"Yes, I honestly don't know why it's called that, I personally think it should be called the singers"

He laughed and then winked.

This bus came to a stop and the front doors opened. That was out code to get off. I stand up and start walking right behind Jeffrey.

I stepped off and took a deep breath.

"Don't be nervous Riley, I'm here!" said Jeffrey followed by that cheesiest smile.

I smiled back, and I actually think i started to blush little.

We walk into the school and I see art work and trophies displayed in shelves.

"Art, lacrosse and soccer that's all they care about here, do you play any sports?" Jeffrey said.

"No, I've never been the sporty type, I like to sing tho."

"Me too! Are you in Chrous?"

"Sadly no"

"Aw, that's too bad, you should join!"

"Yea, I'll think about it"

"Well the bell is going to ring any minute, so I better get you to class! What room are you in for A block?"

I take out my schedule.

"Ah, room 124, Ms. Smith."

"Me too! Oh my gosh Riley, were twins!" He said followed by the cutest little laugh.

"Yea I guess" I said followed by A laugh I thought was cute.

"This way, Riley. This is the 100 hallway and Ms. Smith is a math teacher. She's really nice too!"

"We have math first!?" I said with a moan.

"Yea it sucks, but at least I have you in my class" He said and blushed.

"Ye..." my words got cut off by the bell.

I can actually say my first day is going good.