2. "Hot" day

I lied down on my bed. Re-thinking everything that happened tonight. Ethan asked for my number and walked me home. What was I supposed to think about it? Maybe he liked me, but that sounded unfortunate. I thought about it until I got a headache. Maybe I just needed some sleep. I closed my eyes. Waiting for my trip to dreamland. But it was really hot. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. A sip of water and back to bed. Finally after a while, I slept. For a long time.

I woke up from an annoying sound. Bzz bzz. My alarm. "Not now! Let me sleep for five more minutes!" I said irritated as I hit the snooze button. It was so warm and cozy! Bzz bzz. "Okay, I'll get out of bed!" I rolled out of bed and got dressed. My hair in a bun and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs. The smell of pancakes! "Goodmorning honey!" My mom said smiling. "Did it go well last night?" I nodded. I didn't want to tell a thing about Ethan. "It smells amazing, mom. Thanks." I said with my mouth full. My mother shook her head. "That's not how I raised you, young lady." I grinned. "But this is the way I turned out." She ignored me. "I'll be home at eleven. Meetings. Bye honey!" She said walking out the door. I finished my pancakes and went to school. This was going to be a long day.

After I came back from school, I went to the swimming pool. The sun was shining so, why not? I was standing in front of the cold water. All the sudden I didn't feel like anymore. So I turned around and then someone pushed me in. It was so freaking cold! But the minute I got up, I heard a familiar voice. "I couldn't help myself." I looked up and saw Ethan laughing. He held his hand out to me, so I could get on the side, but I pulled him in to the water. "Sorry, I had to." I said. Ethan laughed. "Fair enough." Another awkward silence. But just as I was about to say something, someone jumped over my head. A big splash in my face. It was Grayson, Ethan's twinbrother. "Ethan, did y-" He suddenly stopped when he saw me. "Hello beautiful, I didn't see you there. I'm Grayson, Ethan's twin." He said with his eyebrow raised up. I blushed, because I mean, Ethan is amazing and Grayson is his twin. So they're both cute, I just like Ethan more. "Hey, I'm Katie. And you just jumped over my head." I said with a shy smile. "Oh sorry!" He laid his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" I felt his hand burning. He made cirkels with his fingers. O gosh. "Yeah, I guess so?" I stuttered. Ethan came standing by my side. "Well Gray, you two got to know eachother now. Katie, do you want to go off the slide?" He kinda stood between me and Grayson, pushing Grayson away. He was really close and I accidentally touched his stomach with my arm. I felt his warm skin and I wasn't able to say something. So I just nodded. "I'll go with you, Katie." Grayson said. Ethan frowned a little. "I thought you were going for a swim." He said. Grayson smiled. "I changed my mind."