3. Twisted

Ethan turned back to me. "Do you want to go with Gray or me?" He asked. I really wanted to go with Ethan, but I didn't want to hurt Grayson. "Uhm, can't we go all together?" I saw Ethan and Grayson frown. "It's possible..." Ethan said. And so we went upstairs, waiting till the green light would show. I was standing in front of Ethan and behind Grayson. Ethan whispered in my ear. "Are you cold?" I realized that I had goosebumps. I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt his warm skin. I must have been so red! I totally freaked out, but then Grayson turned to me. "The light is green." He raised his eyebrow when he saw us. "You can go before me." He said. I was still flabbergasted by what happened with Ethan. I sat in front of Grayson and we slide away. I threw my hands up and Grayson grabbed my hands in the air. O my gosh. Help. I wanted to take a look at Grayson, but we fell in the water. I came up and Grayson smiled. "That was fun, wasn't it?" He asked. I smiled when I saw his hair all messed up, looking like a peacock. "Haha, your hair!" Grayson fixed it real quick and bowed to say something. "Tell nobody about it, okay?" He whispered. "Okay then." Ethan came out of the slide. He was a long time underwater and I slightly started to panick. "Where is Eth-" Ethan grabbed my ankles and pulled me underwater. I came up and saw the brothers laugh. I felt ashamed. Ethan noticed. "Sorry, I just saw my chance." "It's okay, but only if you carry me to the hot tub." I joked. Ethan picked me up and started to walk to the hot tub. "Ethan! It was a joke!" Ethan smiled. "I know." I just laid my head on his shoulder, because who knew if I was able to do this again? He stepped in the hot tub and laid me on his lap. "Here you go." He smiled. "Well thank you." I quickly got of his lap. Grayson was back in the pool. We were just sitting next to eachother for a long time.

"We should get out and eat something." Ethan said after a long time. "Okay. Where do you want to go?" I asked. "Do you like pizza?" O my gosh, boy. Of course. "Heck yeah!" I laughed. "Then we should go to that Italian restaurant in town. What's it name again?" He frowned while thinking. "I don't care where we're going actually." I said. "I'll just follow you." Ethan smiled. "Okay then." I sat on the back of his bike and laid my hands around his waist. I felt safe.