1. Him

I sat down and grabbed my guitar. I saw all these people staring at me. I took a deep breath and started with playing. "I know it hurts sometimes, but you'll get over it. You'll find another life to live. I know you'll get over it." I just really loved this song. I was doing just fine, until I saw him. With his beautiful deep, brown eyes he was staring in to my heart. He smiled at me. At that very moment, I thought I was going to die. The song was over and I stood up. For two whole seconds it was quiet. Then he started to clap. Everybody joined him. I blushed. He was amazing.

I went backstage and wiped my make-up off. I replayed that moment where he smiled at me in my head. I got all happy when I thought about it. I packed my stuff and listened to "Freeway". As I made my way out of here, someone tapped me on my shoulder. It was him. "Hey, you were really good back there!" He said. I blushed. "Thanks!" He smiled at me. He hadn't removed his hand. It was burning on my shoulder. "Can I maybe have your, eh, number?" He stuttered a little. It was adorable. Wait, did he ask for my number? O my gosh. "Of course!" I said. I gave my number. "I have to go now, sorry. Bye." I walked away as fast as possible. "Wait! Can I walk you to your house?" He asked. I got nervous. "Yes, I'd love to! Haha." I said. For real, I am such a dork. He smiled and walked next to me. We didn't talk to eachother and it was a little awkward. We were just walking, until I saw my house. "Well, there is my house. Thanks for walking me home!" I said. "No no, I will walk you all the way home." He said. Our hands touched. I took a look at him. Nothing. I was a bit disappointed. Soon we were at my frontdoor. "It was nice to walk together. We should do that more often." He said. I nodded. "Bye." I waved until he was out of sight. Then I received a text. "Goodnight :)" He was just messing with my head.