10. Decisions

Bzz bzz. I woke up. It couldn't be my alarm, it was Saturday. It was an incoming call. From Ethan. "Hello?" I said carefully. "Hey beautiful, I'm on your doorstep. Open the door." He said. Right after that, he hung up. I just tied my hair up and went downstairs. I opened the door. I saw an arrow made from candles, leading to a stuffed sheep with a heart on his belly. On the sheep was a note attached. "Sorry, I'm not actually here. I'm still sick. Grayson did al this, but I wished I could've done it myself. Make the best of today, beautiful. X Ethan" I had a big smile on my face. He was so cute. He probably was busy with all this last night. And Grayson helped him. I really had to apologize to him and thank Ethan. First Ethan.

"Hey Eth, thank you so much for the sheep! I love it! Should I come over today?" I said. He coughed. "Hey beauty, I'm glad you liked it. And you have to decide yourself. I'm still sick and boring." I laughed. "I guess I'll have to make it fun there." He grinned. "Okay, I'll see you coming. Bye crazy." He hung up and I got ready. Just like normal, my mother wasn't home. I made breakfast and after that, I decided to walk to Ethan's house. It was only fifteen minutes away from where I lived. The sun was shining and I was listening to some music. The time flew. I rang the doorbell. Cameron opened. "Hey, you must be Ethan's girlfriend! Come in, he is upstairs." She said. I liked her. I went upstairs and opened Ethan's room. He was sleeping. It was really cute and I didn't want to wake him up. I just sat down on a chair. I sat there, waiting for him to wake up, for ten minutes. He carefully opened his eyes and saw me sitting. "Hey Kat, I'm sorry I slept. How long are you here already?" He said, while he tried to get up. I stood up and pushed him down. "I don't care. And it doesn't matter. Now if you don't mind, I'm coming next to you." I smiled. I some sort of jumped over him and laid down. Ethan pulled me closer and hugged me. We were laying there together in his bed. It felt so good. "I can't kiss you now and I hate it." He said. I smiled. I kissed him on his forehead. "I don't care." Then I hugged him really tight.

Ethan fell asleep again and I got out of bed. I kisses him on his head again. "Sleep well." I walked away. I opened the door. "Bye." I was standing in the hallway and decided to say hi to Grayson. I walked to his room and knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I heard from the other side of the door. I opened the door. "Hi." I said soft. "Hey Katie." His face went from smile to normal. "You must've been here for Ethan." I sat down next to him. "Yes, I came for Ethan, but I wanted to see you too." He kinda ignored what I said.
"Katie, did you decide already?" He asked. "No." I said. He came closer. "Maybe this will help." He said. Before I could say a thing, he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer. His lips touched mine. An amazing rush went through me. Our lips synchronized. We both pulled out. "And?" He asked. "I felt it again." Grayson smiled. "That's a good thing, right?" I waited before I responded. "It made it harder for me to choose." Grayson's smile disappeared. "Do you feel the same thing with Ethan?" I hesitated. "Yes." Grayson stood up. "What do I have to do to make you choose for me?" He asked. I also stood up. "I don't know. Just give me a little more time." He came closer and stroke my hair. "Okay, I will." He kissed me again. This time longer. His hand went through my hair. It was so amazing. He laid his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer. I held his face with my hands. This was so wrong, but so right. We sat down on the bed and Grayson's hand rubbed over my back under my shirt. Then the door opened.