11. Busted

"Gray, thanks for help-" Ethan stopped in the middle of his sentence. "Katie? Gray? What?" He stumbled. I stood up and walked towards him. I laid my hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry." Grayson stood next to me. "Me too." He pulled his shoulder away. "Why?" He asked us. "What's wrong with me?" He asked me. "What did I do?" I felt terrible. "It's not you, it's just that I got confused when Grayson and I kissed. And I just wanted to say hi, but it went wrong. I'm so sorry." Ethan had tears in his eyes. "So, you have feelings for us both?" "Kinda." I sat down on Grayson's bed. Ethan's tears disappeared. "What are we going to do?" He asked. "I have to think about it." I said. Ethan came closer. "And everything that happened after your kiss with Grayson, did that mean anything to you?" "I loved it. That's why I'm having a hard time." I said. Ethan sighted. "I'll guess we'll be on a break then." I nodded. "I think so. I'm really sorry this all happened. I'll go now." Both the brothers grabbed my arm. Then they saw they did the same. They both pulled back. "What did you wanted to do?" I asked. "I wanted to kiss you one more time." Grayson said. Ethan looked embarrassed. "Me too." "Oh." I said. "I can't. I have to go." I walked to the door. "Goodnight." Ethan said soft. I turned around. "Sleep tight." I smiled. Grayson just some kind of waved. I did the same. "Bye." And I left.

That went terrible. I came home and opened the door. "Hey sweetie." I heard from the kitchen. It was my mother. "Mom? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" My mom smiled. "I missed you. So, what did you do today?" I missed her everyday. I ran towards her and hugged her really tight. "I missed you too." I said. "I know, sweetie. I know." She said soft. "Now tell me everything that happened the last two days." I smiled and sat on a chair. "Well, I went to the pool on thursday and I got a boyfriend." My mother interrupted me. "A boyfriend? Who is it? That boy, uhm, Ethan?" She asked. "Yeah, well-" She interrupted me again. "Ask him to come over sometime." She smiled. I felt tears in my eyes. "But we're on a break." I said. My mother hugged me. "Awh, sweetie. What happened?" She asked. "Well, I went to the pool and after that Ethan asked me out for dinner. There he said he liked me and I said that about him. After that we went to his house and he had a thing he had to do, so I waited for him at his house. And he has a twin, Grayson." I took a deep breath. "And we kissed with truth or dare, then I got confused. And just a second ago I kissed him again and Ethan walked in." I cried. My mother said nothing. She just hugged me really tight. She sight. "I am going to ask you some questions." I nodded. "North or South?" "South." "Sun or rain?" "Sun." "White or blue?" "Blue." "Ethan or Grayson?"